CNU

"Coat?"

"Check!"

"Gloves?"

"Check!"

"Bandaids?" he looks around for a moment before looking back at you with confused eyes. "Knowing us, someone is going to fall or get hurt" you explain you reasoning.  He seems to want to disagree, but you both know very well that it's going to happen. Once everything is ready, you and Dongwoo set off on your date night. Your usual late night dates of dinner or a movie somehow turned into something neither of you had ever done before. Ice skating. 

Arriving at the rink, you can't help but to feel nervous. You don't have a single clue what it's like to be on the ice, and as far as you're concerned, Dongwoo doesn't either. Still, you both make your way inside, get the skates paid for and secured onto your feet and head out. 

"y/n, are you okay?" his voice brings you back to reality to realize you have been staring at the ice for much too long. It's finally time to go inside. Being a gentleman, Dongwoo steps in first. It takes him a minute but he stabilizes himself before smiling at you. "Hey, this isn't as hard as I thought!" he cheers and slowly but surely makes his way back over to you. Your boyfriend isn't exactly the most coordinated person on earth, so the fact that he can manage just fine gives you courage. Taking his hand, you slowly step inside. All it takes is a few runs around the rink to realize that he's right, it's much easier than you imagined. You can feel your body relax a bit but make sure to keep a slow pace. It may be easy but you're no professionals. About twenty minutes in and you're moving much faster than when you started. Dongwoo seems to have a better hold of things than you do. A few feet away from the two of you there's a couple  The man is spinning his girl round in circles and they look like they're having the time of their lives. 

"Jagi! Let's try that!"

You look at the couple again and then at your boyfriend's somewhat unstable stance. "Umm, i don't know, it looks a little dangerous..."

He dismisses your worries completely and takes hold of your hands. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall" he says with complete confidence. You hesitate, but before you can say a word he's already moving in circles. For a bit you're just moving slowly and it feels so nice, You can easily keep up. But after a while you start picking up speed. He seems to notice and attempts to slow down but with little success. The second time around he tries to stop completely. Suddenly your hands fliy out of his and you're both being flung in opposite directions. You land on the cold ice and can hear your wrist crack under the weight of your body. 

I don't think a bandaid will be enough for this.

"Oh no, Jagi are you okay?!" you try to lie to not worry him but the pain in your wrist makes it impossible. He immediately catches on and, despite your objections, picks you up bridal style and carries you to the car as if it were your foot that were hurt instead of your wrist.From there, it's straight to the emergency room. You knew someone would get hurt, but you didn't imagine it would end in the hospital. "I'm really sorry y/n..." you can see the disappointment in your boyfriend's face while he sits in a chair next to you. 

"It's okay"

"No it's not, I hurt you..."

"It's just a sprain, no big deal" you try to comfort him, but it doesn't help much.

"And I ruined our date" he finally makes eye contact with you, clearly feeling very guilty for what happened. "I just wanted you to have fun"

You can't help but smile. The cute look on his face is enough to fix any problems. Making sure not to hurt your wrist, you inch closer and place a kiss on his cheek. "I did have fun" he doesn't look to believe it, but you're not lying. It was fun despite how it ended. "We should do stuff like this more often" 

He smiles, immediately comforted by the idea. "We should try rock climbing next time!"

"Alright, let's not get carried away..."