Chapter one.

[Unrevealed Character's POV]

'Drip drip drip'
"Ahh.. The sound of rain always satisfies me." I said in my mind looking into the overcast sky above. Small droplets of water fell on my face, I've always loved the rain. Most see this weather as something to stay inside on. But why? Why stay inside on weather as wonderful as this? I looked back forward again and continued walking down the pavement of my neighborhood. I'm not sure where I'm going... But not like the rain will last much longer.

{}30 Minutes later{}
I walked to my front steps and wiped off the bottom of my ragged sneakers on the doe mat. I lived in my house... Alone. It would usually be loud, with the voices of my brothers and parents. But not anymore. The smell of my mother's food went away after awhile. The chatter that always echoed the halls was gone. It was just me. 'Damn... I need a cat or two...' I opened the cabinets and grabbed something to throw in the microwave to eat. I grabbed the quick processed food and went into my room and turned on my desktop. I took a spoon full of the food and threw off my beanie and crashed into my desk chair, quickly opening Skype to start a conversation with someone, I know it's virtually, But it's better then nothing.
"Hey! How are you?"- Liu
"I'm doing alright, And you?" - Me
"I'm great, Sorry I had to leave at the time I did. School got in the way and such." -Lui
"It's okay. We have Skype. I know there wasn't much left at home for us anyway. But I didn't feel like moving. Anyways. I'm gonna head to sleep. Bye."
"Alrighty then. Night?"
~End of convo~
I shut down my computer. "Yeah, as if sleep was possible for me anymore." I complain as a change into a pair of basketball shorts and sweater. "Damn Insomnia." And I grab my ear plugs and listen to some music. Faintly I begin to hear "Ashima-Chan!!!" And taps on the window next to my bed. 'Ugh.. At this hour?" I Thought in my mind, opening my window and having two bright blue orbs staring at me. "What is it?" I groan, acting as if I was just in a slumber. "Ashima-Chan, Did I wake you?" Said the figure outside.
"We both know I was awake." I said, Signaling her inside. "I've never seen you without a beanie! Wow, I never noticed your hair was so pretty!" Said the happy-spirited person. "Oh please, My hair is black and cut to my shoulders, you haven't missed much, Kori." I said uncomfortably slipping a beanie on. "Anyways, Why are you here?" I asked siting on the bed glaring at her.
"Well....