Chapter 3

()<Kori's POV>()

  Ashima-Chan finally grabbed the pot and placed it on the Island counter. I grabbed 2 bowls for us and she dished us up. We walked over to her couch and ate over the coffee table. "Mmmm..." I mumbled with a mouthful of Ramen. I finished mine and grabbed both of our bowls and went to wash them. "Er... Thanks.." Ashima-Chan said, pointing at the dishes. "It's late. I'll walk you home." Offered Ashima-Chan, grabbing a hoodie and sliding it over her sweater. "Thanks, But I don't live much farther from yo-" "I said it's late, and I'll walk you home." Ashima-Chan said, cutting me off and staring me dead in the eyes. "Fair enough.." I grumbled, surrendering. We walked outside her front door and walked left down the pavement. It felt moist and cold out, which is Ashima-Chan's favorite kind of time to be outside. The moon and dimmed street lights were our only light. "Ey, Kori, Which one is your place?" Ashima-Chan said looking around. "There." I said pointing at a decent sized brown house. "Okay, I'll cya' later." Said Ashima-Chan, pulling out her phone to check the time. "Bye Bye!" I smiled walking inside.

   {}^Ashima's POV^{}
I set my house keys on the hanger and threw my hoodie onto the rim of the couch. I checked the time once more. 11:35. "This is gonna be a long night."

   ~~~Next Morning~~~
I threw on some black jeans and a grey, long sweater and a black beanie. I grabbed my backpack and walked down the street, heading towards my high school. 'Gross. It's sunny and hot.' I complaint in my head. I walked up the steps "Eyy Ashima." Said a well known voice resting their elbow on my shoulder. "Oh. Hey." I said giving the male leaning on me and uncomfortable glare. "Heh... Sorry." They said slipping their hands in the pockets and looking away. "So, Sup?" They said smiling. "Nothing. Just being tired." I stopped at the gate hearing the murmurs from the kids around me. 'Great.' I groaned quietly, looking at the girls In front of me. "Hey Ashima, Glad to see you and your boyfriend, Gay freak, or wait... Maybe it's straight.. What gender are you again?" Said the girl laughing sarcastically. I just looked at her, showing no expression. "Pffft, won't even stand up for yourself, useless." And the girl was gone. "Ashima, Don't listen to them, They're full of Bullshit, her and her little pissy friends." Said the male next to me, Karuo. "I know they are." I said continuing walking into the school.

   THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER... I HOPE YOU ENJOYED? B Y E 0.0