Chapter 12: Agonizing Abuse

Life is becoming a waiting room to death

Stiles Pov:

The torture was everlasting, and the pain drastically increased unbearably. Beatings had become a daily occurrence, as sexual abuse developed into a normality. Emotions had evolved into a perception consisting of a miserable anger, engulfed by fear. The recognition between the difference of reality and tainted situations that had relapsed in my head, were lost. Although this reality, the one of me being abused continuously, is uncharacteristically haunting me.

Once an orange glimmer kissed the heavens and the sun slowly drifted away, Allison would visit me. She would bring me food and wait for me to finish by gazing over my appearance, preparing to fill her sexual desires. When she touched me on different parts of my body, the urge to fight slowly desiccated. My ability to recognise what was right and wrong cease to exist, as I started making reasonable conclusions and justifications on her inhumane actions.

As minutes stretched into hours, and hours stretched into days, the waiting for a rescuer became unbearable. I didn't care who it would be, just if they could save from this hell I'm living. I spend my days staring into the distance, replaying past memories. I'm slowly going insane as I let my thoughts control me, trapping me in my own mind. Life becomes a pathway to death as my perception of escaping drifts away.

...

I hadn't seen Aiden in a while, I actually wonder if he was real or just a memory. Remember those slashes that remained across my body, yeah they pretty much healed, only making minuscule scaring. This concludes me to think that I must have been here for about a month...how exciting.

This makes me miss my dad...

His freshly cooked bacon and eggs in the morning before school.

The warmth from his hugs.

His reassuring pats on my back when I had a bad day.

I miss my friends, no my family...

I began sobbing uncontrollably as I let these basic thoughts corrupt my mind. I started to feel disconnected from the world, lost in a sea of desperation...

...

Moments later Aiden walked through the door. Well that answers my question. It was just him this time, no Allison.

"You've been crying I see...pathetic" Aiden mocked me.

I know...I am pathetic, but I can't help it... you prick.

"Allison wouldn't let me to this but I just... couldn't wait. My brother always said touching a man was different than touching a woman, it was just more enjoyment. Lydia was...alright but not perfect. I wonder how well you are compared. Allison said you're pretty good now let's test it out shawl we?"

You don't mean...No he couldn't he's straight. Fear consumed my face and my emotions transfixed into a blank expression. Aiden would never do that. But then again I never guessed Allison could do it, but she did.

I'm screwed...someone help me please!

Laying on the bed my body starts to shake uncontrollably as sweat slowly dripped down my face. As I am tied down to this bed, my mouth taped and only a small sheet covering my naked body, I was completely vulnerable to Aiden.

"Frightened are we?" He taunts.

I start trying to move backwards on the bed, only to be stopped by the headboard. My heart was pounding, being raped by Alison became tolerable but this...this scares me the most.

Aiden sat on the bed beside me, gazing over my appearance. I stare at him with wide eyes, as he begins moving forward.

"C'mon Stiles you're gonna love this."

No, no I'm not. This is going to be torture.

He placed his hand on my thigh, causing me to twitch.

"Stop being a sook!"

I just couldn't. I am sinking deep to the bottom of an ocean, filled with anxiety and fear.

Then just like Allison once did...he sat on top of me. I struggle to move as his weight was holding me down. I tried to scream, but once again muffles were only heard.

"C'mon hold still won't you!"

I tried squirming my way out of his grip, but nothing was working.

"That's it!"

He got off me and a weight lifted of my shoulders. Air started to fill my lungs.

"I didn't want to come to this but you give me no choice."

In the box he grabbed a vile full of some sort of venom. He grabs a syringe and started drawing liquid into it. As he walked over to me I could feel my heart beating out of my chest! That thing, whatever it is, could kill me...you never know.

"This will only hurt a little bit"

He jabbed the syringe into my neck, causing me to twist and turn. Then as like memory, my body started to slowly go numb. Then I realise it, Aiden has poison me with kanima venom...

The things he could do next with a vulnerable, naked, teenage, paralysed boy, is unthinkable.

"That's better. Now let's take a look at that big member Alison always talks about."

He ripped of the sheet and grabbed my...

*10 minutes later*

"Doesn't that feel good?" Aiden mocks has he thrusts upon me. My backside in on fire! This pain is worse than the whips!

Then there was a bang at the door...

"AIDEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL THE FULL MOON!" Alison screams as she barges through the door.

Aiden slowly slips out *hint* and covers himself.

Alison: "You wasted kanima venom on this?! Just so you can have a gay experience."

Aiden: "Well I don't see that what you were doing was working!"

Alison: "But it was. We planned to ease into this. By the night of the full moon he would be completely vulnerable, not rushed. Now he could get used to it. For god's sake you ruined everything!"

Aiden: "I do not! Blame the nogitsune-"

Alison: "DON'T YOU DARE BLAME HIM! GET OUT! GET YOUR LITTLE HORNY ARSE OUT OF HERE!"

I lay there listening to their screaming match, pain consuming my body. Tears stained the sheet as I lay there completely defenceless from Alison.

"I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER ABOUT THIS!" Allison screams out to Aiden who was trying to leave.

"Now Stiles, naughty boy...I think it's time to give you some rest before we begin the next stage. Now that Aiden has speeded up the process, we need to start soon."

What...you mean there are stages to this torture...

"Sleep tight." Alison mocks as she leaves the room.

I ended up sleeping on my stomach that night, the pain from what Aiden did was...

..........................................................................................................................................

Not a cliff-hanger this time sorry.

What did you think?

I though the first bit was alright...

Though let's just take a moment to think about THE STYDIA SCENES IN THE SEASON 6 TRAILER OMG!

If you haven't watched go look cause it is lit!

Dedication: Christina, Melanie, Maddie, Erin, Sam, Lydia

Thankyou xx