Chapter 6.

Two weeks later, a meeting was held but the bubbly Italian was nowhere to be found, even the southern part was gone.
Ludwig looked around and tried calling Feliciano's phone again but only the voice machine answers the phone, stating that the servers could not be reached or it was switched off. He sighed as he tapped the corner of the phone against his forehead 'did he took the breakup too seriously? He's a whining nation after all....' he thought as Japan was the host of the meeting so everyone was quite behaved but France was still arguing with England.
'What could have happened to him?' He bit his lip as he stared at the papers in front of him blankly. The date thing was only of mere curiosity, he didn't thought Italy would take it too seriously. But perhaps he really did got hurt and was now crying non stop.
He plans to pay him a visit later.

After the meeting, Kiku and Ludwig went to Feliciano's place but to their surprise, said nation was not there.
"Perhaps he just reft to coor down his head? It might be awkward for you two to see each other after that." Kiku smiled gently as Ludwig gave a sigh "yeah...you're right. I didn't expect he'd take it seriously. Romano would kill me if his brother keeps crying nonstop. You know how Italy is."

Kiku nods as he left with Ludwig.

Feliciano bit his lip as he heard their conversation fully. So that is how he thinks of him. He touched his palm green eye "don't worry fratello. I wont let them belittle us any longer. I promise you that." he said before disappearing with his men.

-------

"Seriously Iggy what are you planning to do?" Alfred was making a face as he stared at the Brit in front of him who was blushing bright red.

"S-shut up! I can do this without you glaring at me!"

"We've been here for a hour already."

Arthur pursed his lips as he was thinking on asking Feli out after he got the wind of his break up with Ludwig. He knew he needs time to recover so Arthur will do his best to comfort him in hopes that he'd grow feelings for him as well. Naive? According to America, yes.

"whatever dude I'm taking a nap." Alfred said before he went to his room to sleep, leaving England on his own in the living room.
England tried calling him but it wont connect. That was really odd. He was thinking of using magic to know how he was doing but he figured it might have a bad side effect so he threw the idea away. He sighed and leaned back. He'll have to think of a right moment to confess to Italy. He hopes he wont run away.

Days. Weeks. Months passed and they never got any news from Italy. He never even attended the world meetings but the product exchange business was still ongoing but no foreign nations can visit. Not even Antonio or Ludwig. None.
Arthur had this eerie feeling that he can't explain, there was something off about Feliciano. He wasn't the type to just...shut people out. What happened? Is he really taking the breakup way too far? Isn't that exaggerating? The nations who used to adore Feli started questioning it. What is the reason of his sudden change towards people?
Arthur hoped he'd get to see him, he was desperate on telling him that he was there for him. Even if he rejected him.

But Italy was too drunk with anger and loneliness to even hear it if he said it.