Chapter 18.

"But isn't this what you wanted? You wished to gain power to fight back, to show them who and what you are capable of. And now all you want is to be rid of it? ...Why?"

------------------
A/N: From here on I will no longer name my chapters since I'm too lazy to make a creative title.

-------------------

'Just what am I doing?' Luciano marched down the halls with his hands on his head 'why am I faltering now...? I can't... This can't happen... We've only just begun... What is this pain...?' He held his chest 'no, don't let emotions get the better hold of you... You can't... There's things that still needs to be done. After I'm done with those useless scums, I'll come for you next.' A wide grin stretched on his lips as he started to laugh on his own. His fingers pulled his lower eye lids down as he stared up at the ceiling "bloodshed... War... Grief... That's my paradise." He laughed and held his arms out "I'll make them come to me... One by one... Then I can continue what my grandfather once built. Then I can be with him forever." He hugged his body as his shoulders shook from his excitement or his insanity "I can protect him forever... I'll be with him..." He giggled to himself, his mismatched eyes of palm green and crimson glowed with determination for blood lust.
He's born to rage havoc and grief to countries and people who dare defy him.
Dominant country. He'll prove to the world that he is worthy of his brother's sacrifice.

He walked down the corridors and to the kitchen, if he wants a plan constructed he'll need the best wine to accompany him. What better pleasure than to work with a soothing high quality wine to boost you up? He went to his wine cabinet and got one out after checking it's date and smiled, his thumb lightly stroking the cork that is made of crystal since the body itself is made of the finest crystal to clearly shown its high quality. He noticed a basket of lightly toasted scones on the table that was meant for him, it had England's hand writing on it 'please eat these :) ' he looked at the letter before looking at the scones. England never gave it to him, he must have hesitated and meant to hide it.

'I hate him... I really do...' England's mind wandered.

Luciano stared at the basket as if he's waisting for it to move or... Do something.

'He's not the same man I fell in love with...'

He made a face of disgust "ugh, useless pieces of shit, wasting my ingredients for disgusting failures."

'He's terrifying me.... So much... I hardly know him...'

"Does he expect me to eat these? He's more of an idiot than I anticipated... He's just trying to poison me." He grabbed the basket harshly and took it to the garbage can.

'Except... Of course... I don't mean that...'

He held the basket over the open garbage can, waiting to be filled.
He frowned to himself 'just let it go. It's useless. It's poison.'

'I know I love him and I know he's in there somewhere....'

A heavy this and the trash can lid closed loudly.

'I just... Have to find a right opportunity...'

Luciano sat down on the kitchen stool with a sigh, propping his cheek on his palm after he pats the imaginary dust from his hands.