•The Hacker•

Name
"I'm Saiba Kensaki, can I help you?" He asked
Nickname
"Don't really have one." He chuckled out innocently. (To police and fellow hackers he is known as Cyber)
Gender
"Uhm male, obviously..." He trailed awkwardly
Age
"I'm eighteen!" He stated proudly.
Sexuality
"H-hey! Why do you need to know?!" (Gay)
Position
"Wh-what are you talking about?" He huffed. (Seke)
Appearance

 (Seke)Appearance

PersonalityWhen he's in the outside world he's quite the normal teenager

Personality
When he's in the outside world he's quite the normal teenager. He's talkative, energetic, expressive, slightly rebellious at times but doesn't show too much of his online persona. When he's in "hack mode" as people have called it he's cool, calm and collected, suave, cunning, intelligent, and of course untraceable.
Likes
Technology (duh), music, movies, cuddles, being around others (usually), making people laugh, having fun, taking risks
Dislikes
Big corporations who don't put their money to good use, egotistical people, ignorance, writing, homophobes, people asking of his past, people assuming Cyber is troubled.
Turn Ons
Neck kisses, shoulder biting, ear nibbling, hair pulling and teasing
Turn Offs
Being too rough, blood, and bodily waste (cringe)
Other
He has a cousin who is his partner in crime. Her name is Ember but online she's called Firewall.

 Her name is Ember but online she's called Firewall

Scenario
1. Your character is a cop assigned to the Cyber case. The biggest lead in months came in, by finding where he was located during his last session not even ten minutes ago, which basically drained the account of a big corporation over seas. Your character speeds to the location which was a small café, loads of people seated with coffee on the table but not a computer or suspicious looking individual in sight. Saiba stood up with a small smile. "Good afternoon officer." He said simply with a nod going to walk off, his lap top case hanging at his side, your character....

2. Your character went to the same school as Saiba. Despite not talking to him much they knew that he was quite well known around the school and loads of girls as well as some boys have an interest in him. One day, they were at a café with their friends simply having a good time until they squealed pointing to Saiba who entered and sat down pulling his computer out. Your character's friends are too shy to speak to him so they get thrown into the fire. Reluctantly they walk over and Saiba looked up to them with a small smile closing his laptop screen quickly. "Hello, what can I do you for?" He asked. Your character...

3. Make one up (: