•The Hunter•

Name
"Levi Samuel Cross." He said simply
Nickname
"L or One Shot." He stated
Gender
"Male, dimwit."
Age
"Twenty two kiddo."
Sexuality
"Bisexual." He shrugged
Position
"Seme." He stated with only a slight blush
Appearance

PersonalityLevi is very straight to the point and blunt

Personality
Levi is very straight to the point and blunt. He's focused and concentrated on his work which is always driven by his passion and determination. He's persistent and pays attention to every little detail to be the perfectionist he is. Despite this he does still care and protect others, after all it is his job. He can be a kind and warm soul if you spend the time with him he can even be a little funny. He knows when to be serious though, and will always be the first to initiate into action to protect others.
Likes
People safe, making people happy, fighting and protecting people, most fruits (excluding dragon fruit), respect, and dignity
Dislikes
Most sweet foods, people in danger, people hurt or sad, being disrespected, injustice, supernaturals (most of them, though this can change of time)
Turn Ons
Loving and sweet words, begging, hair pulling, moaning, grinding, ear nibbling
Turn Offs
Non-consent, bondage, Daddy/Master kink, pain, blood

Scenario
1. |For Humans Only| your character's town was being rampaged by demons and monsters of plenty. Houses were burning, bloodcurdling screams were heard, and your character was currently being cornered by a monster. Just a week ago they didn't believe any of this existed and now they just thought it was a nightmare to get out of but oh how wrong they were. A beam of light speared from no where basically disintegrating the monster as Levi flew over to you on a dangling ladder hanging off a helicopter. "If you want to live grab my hand I don't have time to explain now!" He shouted. Your character....

2. |For Supernaturals| Levi had been prowling your character's town for a while, your character was beginning to senses that he was searching for them so they've been a little more discreet. However Levi ended up in their home the appropriate weapon to kill their kind with now held against your character's neck. "What the hell are you?" He growled. Your character...

3.Make one up (;