Big Boo, Dogget and fake seizures explained.

Big Boo, unaware of what is happening between Maritza and CO Humphs feels she needs to make the Latina family aware of what could be happening to the young girl at the hands of CO Coates. However she doesn't give out names and details , which leads them to believe she is talking about CO Humphs.
Big Boo walks up to the table and the Latinas stare her down not interested in her drama as they have enough of their own.
Big Boo stops in front of their table "look, I don't want no trouble but I've had my eye on one of your girls lately. You need to know that she's in trouble"
Aleida being one of the momma bears of the group speaks up "what you on about?"
Big Boo "the small cute one that drives the van"
This got Aleaid's attention. Along with every other Latina at the table. Maritza is the baby of the group and they all took it in their stride to look out for her.
Boo took their silence as an indication to carry on "I can't say much as it isn't my place and it didn't happen to me, but our girl was being hurt, the raping kind, so we had her fake a seizure to get out of driving the van so she wouldn't be left alone with him. I can't say it is happening to your girl, but if he can't get to our girl any more, he can get to yours, and from what I've noticed, she's been a lot quieter lately.
Boo walks away from the table leaving the Latinas to think about the new information. Out of the corner of her eye Gloria sees Maritza through the window heading for van duty. She gets the other girls attention and directs their gaze to the window where they can make out Maritza waiting at the doors for the CO to turn up for van duty.
Just at the moment CO Humphs comes round the corner obviously on van duty today as well. All the Latinas notice the uneasy look on Maritza's face. She glances up for a moment and makes eye contact with the girls all staring at her through the window before CO Humphs roughly shovels her through the prison doors and towards then van, an evil smirk on his face.
The Latinas all look back at each other and Gloria speaks up "SHIT! FUCKING PUNTA! What we going to do? I swear if he touches one hair on her head! she's just a baby!"...