IDFC | B. Allen

Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
Cause I don't fucking care at all
You been out all night
I don't know where you been
You slurring all your words
Not making any sense
But I don't fucking care at all

Your fiancé, Barry Allen, came stumbling through the apartment of your shared house. You'd figured Caitlin had figured out a way to finally get him drunk- awhile ago actually. You'd hate to admit this wasn't the first time.

It had been happening for- what? Weeks, months maybe? You'd stopped trying to keep track- not that you wanted to.

It brought you so much pain to smell the liquor on his lips, to smell the perfume that you knew was definitely not yours, and to see the hints of hickeys that were healing quick- but not quick enough, not that he seemed to care while he was in those states.

"I love you" Barry would always whisper-the only thing that he'd say that night that wasn't slurred- as he laid down in bed beside you, pulling the covers over the Both of you as he pulled you into his chest- like he hadn't done anything wrong.

Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Like they ain't even there
Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Cause I'm so fucking scared
I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you're too good for me
I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care at all

You hated yourself for how you just sat there and waited for him to come in each night and break your heart over and over and over again.

You'd soon realized that he'd "forgotten" everything by morning, practically preaching to you that he'd never hurt you- ever. And you'd just nod along- lying, saying that you believed him.

Yes, you were a fool- a come please utter fool for him, that you would never lie to yourself about. You loved him, and you just wished he felt the same.

Sometimes you'd even ask yourself if he was too good for you, and maybe he realized that he was? I mean, he is the Flash, any girl in the universe would be lucky to have him.

But he was giving you the light of day, even if he didn't give you the moon and stars like you hoped he'd give as well. You wanted to be his universe- because he was yours.

Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
Cause I don't fucking care at all
You've been out all night
I don't know where you been
You slurring all your words
Not making any sense
But I don't fucking care at all

All of your friends saw the change in you- and in Barry. They knew you loved him- hell, they'd have to be blind if they couldn't see it every time you were in his presence. You practically glowed.

They wanted to help you- it wasn't exactly a stable situation that you were him- but they knew they wouldn't even be able to drag you away from Barry.

He made you happy during the day- even with that itching feeling that was always in the back of your mind- although you were broke during the night.

Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Like they ain't even there
Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Cause I'm so fucking scared
I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you're too good for me
I'm only a fool for you
But I don't fucking care at all

You had been sitting on the couch in the middle of your living room- a new change of scenery to where you usually sulked in bed, under your warm blankets.

You stared at the screen, watching the late night news- even if you didn't know if you actually cared about what was happening out in the town or world at this exact moment in your life.

There was something in your mind that had been bugging you for the last  week or two.

Another reason you wouldn't leave Barry- a better one then you were just in love with his cheating ass.

You lightly traced a finger around your belly button, humming quietly to yourself. You still couldn't believe it.

You were about two and a half months pregnant. With Barry's child.

[by: Skyler (or Satan) ]