"IM FUCKING SORRY"!!!

Honey *P.O.V*

I gott out the bed and woke up to the smell of bacon. I went in the kitchen and saw Yae infront of the stove cooking pancakes sausage, bacon and all that good stuff.

Nigga you ion know how ta cooked i said to him as i gave him a kiss.

Yes i do mornin breath he grinned and my face got red.

What eva and i walked up stairs and grabbed a new tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. I thought about my brother again. Im goin over there to see him  before i go to that party. proly even this morning.

Breakfeast done i heard Yae yell.

I looked for tanya. i couldnt find her so i just went down stairs in the kitchen.

Where Nae at i asked him as he set my food on the counter.

he looked at me shocked. She in the living room eatin duh.

i laughed then took my plate and we watched Maury all morning.

Uh un he needa control his hoes tanya said and we laughed.

"When it comes to three year old Mannie You are- and we will be rite back."

What the Fuck we yelled. we was pissed off.

See they allways tryin some slick shit that be gettin on my nerves tanya said. we laughed then i took care of our plates. Yae helped me with the dishes while nae is in the shower.

So since this my last day here what you wanna do ma he asked as he pulled me into a hug.

I will satisfy your needs boo. Then we can go to the party tonight i said as i lifted my leg around his waist.

he kissed me and tugged on my lip waiting for entrance. I let him in and he lifted me up on the counter and i put my arm around his neck.

I pulled away fast at the site of tanya standing on the stairs with her mouth open.

What the fuck is you doin wit my fucking cousin tanya yelled and walked towards us.

Im sorry its all my fault nae dont be mad at her be mad at me.

Yall is fucking nasty she yelled and walked towards the stairs. And woth my cousin Honey, i thought you'd be a smarter than that she said dissapointed and stormed upstairs almost letting a tear slip down her face.

Tanya *P.O.V*

I got out the shower and hurried and text back my boo bear so i wouldnt miss the part if he was the father.

I put a towel around my body and walked down stairs. My mouth dropped at the site of Honey and Yae making out on my fucking counter.

Honey saw me and hurried and pulled away from hum.

"What the fuck is you doin wit my fucking cousin I yelled and walked towards them.

Im sorry its all my fault nae dont be mad at her be mad at me Yae said with his hand on his chest.

I was disapointed but not mad i just acted that way to scare honey. i laugghed inside but i had to keep a straight attitude and face.

Yall is fucking nastyI yelled and walked towards the stairs. And with my cousin Honey, i thought you'd be a smarter than thati said dissapointed and stormed upstairs almost letting a tear slip down my face.

I went straight to my room and watche dmaury. i laughed to myself. Im so evil.

Honey *P.O.V*

She hates me now i yelled and pushed him.

I cried then ran upstairs to the guest room.

I ran to the bed and cried and cried.

.................................................................

I cant believe i did that. And the fact that she the only one i got i cried to Yae. He brought me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead and told me everything willl be oka.

No its not she hates me and the fact that she is ver protective over family ion know what im go do.

I heard a loud noise downstairs.

The door bust open and tanya started cussing us out with a shot gun in her hand crying.

I Fucking hate both of yall and since yall want to fucking be together i'll let you she yelled with so much range in her voice and red eyes.

she walked towards us with the shot gun pointed at us.

What the fuck nae put the gun dow-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU THOT ALL YOU FUCKING DO IS RUN YOUR MOUTH YOU NEVER FUCKING SHUT THE BITCH!

Tanya aimed the gun at yae.

I heard a loud ass noise and my ear drums bisted. i felt slimy stuff fall down my face and tanya fell back and had the sot gun in her hand.

I cried and looked at Yae. his head was gone and things was coming out of his neck. It was a discugsting site to see. I was so shocked i didnt know what to do. Tanya hit her head on the wall and blood was coming down from it i heard people screaming andsomeone tugged on my arm. It was a little boy that looked familiar but i couldnt see his face. I looked back one more time and i saw tanya eye shot open and the she got up with the gun in her hand. blood was scattered on the wall and as i walked toward the stairs it became slimy and a pool of blood travled towards me. The boy kept telling me something then he led me outside and it was dark and i couldnt see anything. Flames started to rise from the house and i flew back yelling No as i hit the ground scrathing  my face. Things started flying towards me and i tried to run but i couldnt get up i was stuck and someone was calling my name-

"STOP STOP!" Get off me i yelled and i saw Yae and tanya over me as i kept kicking and pushing them off me.

What the fuck honey tanya said.

I rose up off the bed and looked around. I was in the guest room.

I was so shocked and  they pulled me into a hug and i kept telling them im sorry as i cried in their arms.

It was a dream dont be scared where here honey the said and i cried in their arms.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Woah so how was that. I did my best sorry for any mistakes. ;) Vote and comment plz. (8 votes 10 reads.