DIRTY THUGGIN!!!

chapter one

Honey watched the clock, tapping her pencil against the desk and wishing the class would hurry up and end. She glanced over at her best friend Tanya, who slept with her head proped in her history book, and laughed to herself. she tore a piece of paper up and through it at Tanya. ''Tanya wake yo ass up,'' she whispered in laughfter.

Tanya raised her head groggily and wiped the slob from her bottom lip. Fuck you, she whispered while laughing. just as she was about to throw the paper back the school bell rang. they walked out the classroom into the hall and out the front door. tanya grabbed a snickerz out her backpack and took a bite of it. ''fat ass'' honey said as she took it from her and took a big mite from it. dame honey, well im not the only fat ass around here am I. they both started laughing, but that suddenly got broke. they saw this group of broke down wanna be havin skanks that dont like honey started starin at them as they wallked slowly by them. 'boo bitch got a eyeball problem tanya says loudly as they walk past them. a girl named marez in white that was walkin with the group said apparently i do i cant stop starin at yo ugly ass face. hold up bitch u must not know who the FUCK I am, honey hold ma shit tanya said as she took off her big hoop earings.marez took the first swing but missed, her girls were cheerin for her behind her sayin beat dat bitch ass. [but they knew better not call tanya a bitch] then tanya threw 4 punches to marez face then blood spread across her knuckles. marez kneed her in her stomach 2 times. tanya tackled her to the ground then pounded her face in the ground and smacked her in the faces 2 times while cussing her out at the same honey is gettin her hyped up even more and honey cussin the girls out and sayin they dont wont none. then a whole group a kid ran down tne streets while recordin the fight. then a buff ass white man go come out the house and cuss us out. he suddenly saw trey and his group walk down the street and they starin at him so he shut his mouth standin out side. trey broke up the fight. the group of skanks then walked away. a couple of boys sayed dame bae u beat dat bitch ass. tanya put her brown and red highlighted hair up in a bun, then got fixed up with help from honey and other kids. Nae u beat her ass lets see da next time dat bitch fuck wit us honey said. aye u wanna go ta upjohn before we hit dis store real quick nae. yeah aye tae'Veon and tae we in dis bitch. tae and a couple more kids walked wit them down the street. tae came over to tanaya and gave her a hug while kissing her then slapped her ass. aye nigga tanaya said blushing with her dimples in her cheek, after she gave him a kiss on the lip. then tae'Veon came up to honey and grabbed her waist from behind givin her a hickey on her neck then kissin her soft lips. hey babe honey said as there lips came from eachother. sup guh let me pay for yo food today. ok honey said as she licked her lips and gazzed into his lightbrown gold eyes... then her phone went off just as she was about kiss his lips. its ma moms i got ta take dis, hollup yall. hello honey says in a annoyed voice. hello nigga dont be talkin to me like dat now when u bringin yo ass home honeys mom says as music is banging in the background of the phone? um ima be back like at 8 honey said. ok well dont stay out to long and dont get in no trouble u here me honey, yes mom i here u bye and love u. bye see u later honey mom said. honey hung up the phone went in the store with a group of kids.then the cash register mr.paul said in a arabian voice ''two kids at a tiime''. no nigga brian said in a angry voice. then get the FUCK OUT MY STORE bum ass niggas mr.paul said.

''yall allready know whats go happen next. seriously why did he call him a nigga.''