Crave

A Sammy Wilkinson Imagine:

Y/n

" Trust me. " he said. My lips stayed sealed. I only stared at him, admiring his gorgeousness. " Y/n. Take it. " he held his large hand ,by comparison of mine, out to me. My breath hitched at the feeling of our hands colliding together. " You okay? " he questioned amusingly. I nodded my head and continued follow his footsteps.

His..smile. Yeah, that's what it was. Wait, or maybe..it was the way he talked to me. Or even the way he touched me. His hugs were so soft and gentle, his grip on my hand was firm and caring. I don't know what it was, but, I just..craved more from him. I hated the huge space that divided my wants and needs from him. The secrets that I keep tied down in my system remind me of a bridge. A bridge that I'm to much of a coward to cross. But, deep down, I felt like somehow.. he wanted me to cross it. He wanted as much more .. friction between us as I wanted.

" Isn't it amazing? " he asked me. I looked up at the sky galaxy full of stars. " It's - It's beautiful. "
The shimmering and light of the night sky corrupted glow onto Sammy's face, making is smile shine brighter than sunshine made of gold. " Y/n? " he looked at me. " Yes, Sammy. " He looked down at the large rock we were sitting down on, " What's on your mind, ma. " before I could answer him, he took my hand into his and kissed it.

I couldn't take it anymore. I'm crossing that bridge! " Y/n- " I cupped Sammy's cheek and brought his pink lips to mine. He instantly returned the kiss, moving the pair in sync.
" Why didn't you tell me? " he questioned, breaking the kiss. " I-I- " " I don't care. " Sammy reattached our lips. With his right hand, he cupped my cheek, deepening the kiss. I moved my arms around his waist, only to be laid down on my back by Sammy.

His hands moved up my shirt. In no time, it was laid on the grass ground next to us. My hands traveled down to Sammy's jeans. My fingers worked on undoing his button until Sammy's hands stopped mine.

" Y/n. A-are you sure about this? "
I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. " Sammy, I've never been so sure in my life. I want you, I need you, I crave you. I'm not going to continue to upset myself because I'm to much of a coward to cross the bridge over to you. I'm coming over Sammy. And no-no grumpy old troll is going to stop me. "

Sammy chuckled and stroked my cheek, " I'm glad you decided to cross over. I love you, Y/n. "

" I love you too, Sammy. "

A/n: Part 2?