Moments

A Sammy Wilk imagine~

Y/n
"Sammy..it's okay. I'm just gonna walk home." I lower my head and start walking toward the front door. "Y/n, wait. Please stay. I ignored his plead and place my hand on the doorknob, "Goodnight, Sam."

Sammy

Tears threatened to leave my eyes as I watched Y/n leave my house. I'm so stupid. I punch a whole in the wall right next to, earning a yelp from Stassie. "Sam! What the hell is your -" "Piss off, Stas." I scoff. She rolled her eyes, "Fuck you, Sam. Ever since that stupid bitch, Y/n, came around -" "Don't fucking bring her into this! You knew it was her birthday! You knew that she'd come over here to see me." Stassie bit her lip nervously, "Look, Sam. I'm tired of you always hanging out with her. She's bad news -" "Get your shit and leave." Stassie's lip quivered and her eyes filled with tears, "W-what?" I balled my hands into a fist and clenched my jaw, "I said get your shit and leave, you jealous, snotty bitch!" She flinched at my loud tone and let her fake tears spill. "S-Sammy, I did nothing wrong!
I -" "Put you fucking clothes back on and leave my house!" I yelled, pushing past her. I grabbed her Chanel purse, along with her skimpy dress and 6 inch heels and threw it at her. "Goodbye, Stassie." I said walking her to the door. She wiped a few tears away, "Sam, I'm so -" I slammed the door in her face.