Chapter 16-Forever AND Always

The dating of the chapter is from like weeks ago so bare with me!!!
Angel and jhonnie ⤴️

Saniyah POV

I sat around the table along with my bestfriends eating like the
greatest burger ever!

We were now at five guys after an long day of shopping for baby stuff and wedding planning.

It was around 8:40 and I was tired as hell,with swollen ass feet.

"So you telling me you murked da bitch on site?" Angel ask dumbfounded.

"Shhii...niyah Finna go back to her savage days?" Keerah asked feeling my belly.

"Now we all know I can't bring my kid into a world of savage so I gotta chill...but if shit take a turn for the worst...then.." I said in response .

"How are you guys getting home?" Izzy asked.

Out of the bunch izzy and I were the closest. She was more my sister than my bestfriend .

"Uhh I drove ..."angel said texting and cheesing rather hard.

She then squealed in excitement .

"What girl?" Keerah asked.

"Jhonnie coming to my house gotta go love you guys!"she said basically running out of the store.

My phone started ringing I expected for it to be Nasir we hadn't talked in a couple of days, but it was baby daddy .

'Bae?' I answered

'Niyah where ya at?' He questioned.

'Five guys with izzy and Keerah '

'Ok just checking ...you coming home? Cuz it all this shit at the front doe' he asked n concern.

'Yea I'll just come through the back.... And don't move nothing just let them bring it in because the painters  and builders are coming tomorrow !' I said giving the heads up.

The painters were coming tomorrow to give my baby  the perfect interior in his room.

In between talking Keerah had  given me a hug and left.

'Ok baybeh be safe and can you bring me some back. I want a large with extra bacon-'

'I know babe I'll see you later.' I said ending the call

I then got up for the table and placed my order .

"Can I get a large double cheese burger extra bacon and a peach and cherry soda ....actually two of that same order."

He gave me my number and receipt.

" so how's the brother-in-law?"

"Cool we back on good terms...I'm getting it every night.." I said nonchalantly.

"How's mr.kelly?"

"They're no longer is a relationship between me and that person .." She said without any emotion.

"We'll what happen ? I been gone that long."

"He started getting sloppy and I wasn't having that ...he also started getting clingy. Had me feeling like dej 'back up of meh'"

I laughed so hard . She's always one to bring your spirit up.

'146' the number was called .

I got up grabbed my bag and cups.

"Your ready girly?" I asked izzy.

"As ready as imma get . Let me get  an refill first."

__
"So you know who else I been talking to?" She said sipping her drink.