Chapter 23-

So I just want to speak on some major events. It will not be long but it's something.

As Saniyah sat and watched the morning news with Amari and August she was confused as to what she was hearing.

"He could never catch a break man."

These people really didn't care how much they did to see the next person fall.Accusation are the realization that you can only stick for yourself sometimes. This is an on going act for not just Chris but black people around.

__

"Bae calm down , we know what we was doing

"Bae calm down , we know what we was doing ." Chris said to izzy she was so pissed that she was crying.

They had nothing on him. All he asked for was a simple warrant. He was to glad that they took his daughter to his mothers house in California for the night before.

"No cause this is fucked up. This irrelevant ass hoe just want to see you fall. You have a daughter and you already have to tell about your past now this . The shit is mind blowin. Why we gotta wake up for this dumb as shit that 'supposedly' happen?" Izzy said ranting.

One of the cops walked over to him and said.

"We are going to arrest you ...." He was givin his Miranda and put into the back of the police car.

"Why ?didn't y'all just search the house? There's nothing in there let him live." Izzy said.

"You can follow us mam." The one officer said .

She had her keys and purse in her hands she locked all f the doors, because everybody and their momma knew where he rested his head now.

__

"So you mean to tell me you weren't doing anything last night?" Angel asked confused to what she had previously watched before coming up tho New York .

"Nah baby why you being like this? So distant. What have I done ?" He asked trying to kiss on her neck.

"Do you have something to tell me?" She asked pushing him away.

He shook his head trying to seduce her, that wasn't what she was there for she was only in New York to get answers and that was it simply.

"Are you gay?" She blurted.

It was one thing to cheat but it was almost hurtful to know he was living a double life,, getting it in the booty. Hopefully the truth would be revealed. If not she was leaving him still.

"Huh?" He had immediately to a step back from her.

"I mean you got niggas coming out of the water, like 'the royal penis is clean' so are you gay?" She asked with her arms crossed.

He got up , looked at her sternly.

"And if I was? " he said with a tone of anger.

"I'm leaving and want nothing-" she was cut off my a smack to the face.

It stung it felt like all of the emotions were roaming around .

She should have known nothing good was to come of him from the first they met.

__

"So y'all good right?" August asked into the FaceTime call .

"Yea bruh just lookin for houses...royalty stop!" Chris yelled on the other end.

"How's sissy?" Saniyah asked.

"I'm good higly irratated but I'm good!" Izzy yelled from the other end . It was a little after 8 at night .

"We gone go to sleep though y'all be safe." August said ending the call that they were on for about an hour.

In 2 days Saniyah would be leaving for Houston where she had to do training for the next combat servers.

She spent lots of time with her family in the past couple of weeks. Which she has enjoyed .

She was more then mesmerized by how much how August has grown as a person since she'd left. Their bond had become stronger . And there son had grown wiser. She couldn't ask for smithing more nor less.

Even though she had to go finish her time she would embrace it. Just to endure the thought of coming home to make memories with her family.

Saniyah and August August just finish posting on their Instagram and Twitter .

@sevyn All mine .. Find your own😍😛🙌.

@augustalsina These females dumb they just wanna see him fail man, it's crazy out here can't trust nobody. Locked up because a WHITE female said he assaulted her with a gun. My nigga prolly still on probation, he got a daughter, and gotta tell her about the this situation.. Now this they need to chill especially the media.Don't let a white man do this he walks freely probably onna beach somewhere. Black people as a whole get zero respect. When will our lives matter? #blacklivesmatter.

"It's all yours huh?" August asked rolling on top of her.

She nodded her head giggling like a school girl. She was happy and that's all he wished for. Time to make her dream wedding come true.