The Glee Project [One Direction Version].

First day of school,

    Everyone is excited to start off with re-meeting their friends. But those five guys, not. Well, let's say that they don't really want to go to school. Now you would be thinking, "Yeah well, who does want to?" . Well, here it's different. School feels like its freedom, and everyone wants to go.

    But...maybe not everyone. As I told you before, there are five boys that feel like they don't really belong into this school. They'd rather listen to music, dance, play football, sing or even pretend to be an artist and draw things...

    Let's start off with Zayn Malik.

    Zayn is more a football player. Yeah, he's not really the popular dude but he's kinda hot. He's quite a badboy if you get to know him, and he's a really active someone. Zayn is really sportive during gym, but you know, he's not really the social guy that everyone is.

    Then, there's Harry Styles.

Harry is more into the music, watching Youtube videos about people their voices and how they sing. He also learned to play guitar, and sing himself. He has a secret, and that secret is posting himself singing onto a site called SingYourSong.com and let's face it, he has much followers that he could be famous already.

    There's Louis Tomlinson.

    Louis is a dancer. Now, how that happened is when he was five. He saw the movie Dirty Dancing several times, and his parents were pretty surprised when their son started to dance around the house like a pro-butt. Look at Louis now, still dancing. His teacher convinced him he'd need to continue doing this, so his dream will come true.

    Now Liam Payne.

    Liam is a singer himself, just like Harry. But he had more experience, and played onto the podium several times. His school has even found out about his own little concerts, but Liam is still the nerd in school no matter what. He always wears his glasses, and never gets them off. He's pretty smart, and he has a very big crush on the girl into his class called Danielle. But shh, don't tell her?

    And finally, Niall Horan.

Niall is a...well, he has multiple hobbies. You see, he likes drawing, singing, writing, painting...he even has his own art room. His mum is proud of him, because when Niall's dad died, the house felt like there was no joy anymore. But, when Niall decided to draw, something told him to paint his whole house into gravity and colours. 

    But this is not only about them, also about a teacher. His name is William, he gives Spanish class to some students. But it seems like no one likes these. Though, William Shuester is a pretty good singer. After a while of looking back into his old school pictures, he remembers that there was a club where he and his school friends played songs, and danced.

     The Glee Club.

    What happens when William, is about to re-open the Glee club? Will those boys, maybe join the club?