i - Auditions.

“I think this is a really good idea sir, and I'm trying to find students who've just got the talent to sing. With Glee Club, we could get the school more into music and joy and-”

       “Mister Shuester,” The director laughed, standing up from his chair. “You know Glee club was a long time ago, right?” He asked, eyeing William who instantly bit his lip and fiddled with his fingers. “Yeah I know, but-”

         “What if no student accepts to audition?” He asked again, leaning against his desk with arms crossed. “You atleast need the usual. But that will be a problem because you don't have a pianist nor do you have a guitarist.” He stated and Mr. Shuester sighed. He turned to look out of the window to think. It was a very big problem, and how couldn't he have thought about that earlier?

          Everything has to be here if he wanted to re-open the ancient Glee Club; A pianist, a drummer, a guitarist, at least five students, and a good teacher. But Mr. Shuester thought he was the one to try it out because he had everything planned into his awesome smart brain.

          “I could ask Sue, and the football teacher Ken to start my speech about the Glee Club to see if anyone is willing to try it out, I will do in my Spanish Class and then hang up the audition papers for this week.” William wiggled his eyebrows and the director narrowed his eyebrows, thinking.

           “And you think that Sue is willing to accept this?”

           “She won't have a choice, so most definitely.” He smirked.

    ***

           “Come on Zayn, you can do it mate!” The teacher yelled out loud and waved his hand around. Zayn kicked his foot into the ball, sending it flying like two miles away. “That was a good one, mate. You're such a good player.” Zayn's friend Felix, patted his back.

         “Thanks Fel.” He muttered and smiled.

         “Tomorrow we play at six, alright?” Mr. Ken shouted and clapped his hands before walking over to his bureau. Zayn and the other football players walked to the bathroom. This is what he did, playing  football and being socially awkward. The one and only reason why he played football was because it was the only thing he could do. Well, in school that's all he can. But Zayn can sing a little bit. He likes to do it when he's bored.

          “Wanna go to the movies this afternoon?” Sam asked as Zayn pulled a shirt over his head and brushed it down. “I mean, I heard they were playing a pretty good movie, so...”

             “Sweet, Sam. But I can't today, I've gotta help my dad with reparing his car, and I promised it to him so...” Zayn mumbled and smiled at her kindly, Sam just nodded and looked down with a sad look before turning away and walking out of the doors.

             ***

              “Hey Harry, look!” Someone screamed into the school hall, and he turned around. “It's something you always wanted to do, singing, right?” A girl pointed her finger at a paper duct taped onto the wall. He slowly walked over to her, hesitating because this might just be a trap, but when his eyes caught the paper, his heart felt like thumping harder against his chest.

                “W-wow...” Without noticing, Harry had let his banana milkshake fall onto the ground, and the girl stared down at his feet. The first thing that occured through his mind when he grabbed a pen and started writing his name just under the others, were the images of him being the best singer out of them all. Well, ofcourse he wasn't going to be the best singer out there, but he wished it, so badly. He knew he could sing like a pro.

                “Oh my gosh!” Harry screamed and let the pen fall onto the ground, and everyone stopped into the hallways to stare at him. “I signed it, I actually signed it.” Excitement kicked through his body and he jumped up and down.

                  “Gosh, that kid needs some help.” One of the students whispered at the other.

               ***

                “Wow, they are re-opening the Glee club again.” A guy said, staring at the school news paper with a smirk on his face. Niall almost jumped from his chair and ran over to him, and so did everyone else in the school diner room. They surrounded him, as Niall tried to push through them and eventually succeeded to read what was written on the first page.

                   “That's insane.” A girl laughed, aiming her finger out at nowhere. “Who would wanna audition for that?”

                    “I would.” Niall spoke up innocently, but his eyebrows were narrowed towards her in a way of hatred now. “What is so wrong with auditioning for a club?”

                     “I never said it was wrong, besides, I would love to have a boyfriend auditioning and winning. But this is Glee Club.” She rolled her eyes and flicked her blonde hair, as she munched onto her bubble gum. Niall stared at her questioningly as she sighed and continued boringly. “Haven't you heard about it yet?”

                       “No.”

                       “They say it might have been the worst club that the school ever had. Everyone was against each other. The dancers and the singers, they decided to do a competition against each other every year. And because of that, war started everywhere. It was just no fun anymore, and they said it all started because of the Glee Club.” She chuckled at the end and Niall looked down at his feet. “It's just not worth it.”

                          “You know, all what you are saying is just non-sense.” Niall shouted, making almost everyone jump backwards. “You were never into the Glee Club. And yes, there got rumors about that but nobody has any proof!” He panted like he just ran the marathon, and his blue ocean eyes turned a little darker. “I am auditioning.” He murmured darkly and snatched the newspaper out of the guy's hand before walking away from the crowd of teenagers whispering.

                           ***

                           “Are they opening a gay thing again. Jesus.” A group of boys were standing in front of a panel in the dancing room. Louis was getting his shoes back on after a long session of a dancing warm-up. He instantly got distracted once he had heard someone talk about a new club opening. It didn't look interesting to him, and he didn't know why he was listening to him from the distance all of the sudden.

                          “What club?” He questioned, walking over to the group of boys who were talking about each other, being a little bit harsh about it. They turned around once they heard a familiar voice, and smirked. “Oh, it's a club about singing apparently.” One of them said and shrugged, “It's stupid anyway.”

                            “Let me see.” Louis ignored the unpleasant comments from them and pushed them a little so he could clearly see what was written on the paper hanging to the wall. They left with a huff, as he put his glasses on to read. It surprised him how he suddenly had the urge to participate with the auditions. He was a dancer after all, and the club needed dancers... “ 'M joining!” He smiled and grabbed a pen out of his pocket, before writting his name down.

                      ***

                             “Auditions for Glee Club...?” Liam narrowed his eyebrows at his best friend, Anouk. He scratched the back of his neck as she started to talk, “Yeah, it's new. I mean, I've read somewhere they made the club before but now they're opening it again!” She exclaimed and clapped her hands excitingly with a smile. “I heard they needed a few dancers and good singers, and maybe some people who could play the instruments.” She wiggled her eyebrows at Liam suggestively.

                              “Oh my—no.” Liam prostested and crossed his arms over his chest. Anouk pouted and looked at him with puppy eyes, but he turned his head to look away. “Nope.”

                              “Liam!” She whined and fake cried into her hands, “You know you want too!”

                              “I'm not even going to join.” Liam turned back at her and frowned, “I mean, since when did you want me to join a club? And besides, I thought you hated my singing and said I should spend more time with you instead. Well, that's exactly what I'm doing.” He pointed out at her and she sighed, shaking her head.

                             “Liam, you need to do this for me.” She smiled innocently up at him, “I mean, I never said I hated your singing. That's what you invented. I love your voice, and I love hearing you sing.” She told him quietly, making him smile and blush.

                             “Fine...” He sighed. “I'll join.”

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait! I've been onto my other account, and have stories on there too. I'm on a hiatus, and things are going rough for the moment. I hope you understand, it'll take a while to get back on track. xx.

This is just the begining
, so don't you worry it won't be as boring as now! XD.