chapter 16: morning after

(Luna's pov)

When i woke up the next morning, i felt my stomach churning, so i got out of bed quickly and into the bathroom, when i made it too the toilet, i threw up, till i had nothing left in my stomach, i got up, flushing the toilet, i walked back to the room to see if Alex was awake, which she wasn't, so i went to the living room area, to see Jade crying.

I ran over to her asking what's wrong, "m-my mate i-is, having s-sex with someone else." She cried, making me feel bad and confused, "wait, whose your mate?" I asked wanting to know who the bastard is, "St-Stacey." She stuttered, which surprised me big time.

"Stacey! But why?" "I don't know, but that's what the moon goddess chose for me." She stated, looking very weak right now, "maybe you should go to bed and rest." I said getting up along with Jade, she then hugged me, "thanks for listening to me, Luns." Jade said before heading towards her bedroom.

I decided to cook dinner for Alex, so i went in the kitchen, and grabbed all the things i need to make pancakes, bacon, eggs. And toasted bread.

(Alex's pov)

I woke up with no one in the bed, so i got up, grab some clothes, and went inside the bathroom.

Once i was finish getting ready, i walked out of the bedroom, only to smell food cooking, so i ran in the kitchen, to only see Luna in a sexy apron cooking delicious food, i walked behind her and hugged her from behind which made her jump, "oh my gosh Alex, you startled me." Luna said as she turned her head to me, i gave her a peck on her lips, then pulled away, "so what you're making?" I asked her while resting my head on her shoulder, watching her cook eggs.

"I'm cooking you some, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toasted bread." She said while finishing cooking the eggs, "thank you babe, love you." I said kissing her neck which made her moan, "love you too." Luna said blushing.

After she was done cooking, me and Luna ate our fill, while she told me about Jade's mate, and man was i shocked and angry, 'Stacey, but she is a fucking whore!' I thought to myself, as i stared at my empty plate, "are you ok Alex?" Luna asked, "yeah, just shocked about Stacey being Jade's mate, that's all." I said giving her a resurring smile, she got uo and walked up to me, giving me a seductive smile.

She then sat on my lap, facing me, "so baby, what do you want to do." She said with a sexy smirk, i took a deep breath before answering, "hmmm, don't know what do you suggest?" I flirted back, already knowing where this was is going, "maybe we should head to the room first." She said before getting up, swaying her hips as she walked as i followed her to my bedroom, ready to dominate her in bed, naked.