-1-

Harry's POV

I bit my lip as I looked at the positive pregnancy test in my hand. Positive. I'm pregnant and the father is none other than Louis William Tomlinson. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm pregnant? He probably doesn't want to have a baby with me anyway.

I put the pregnancy test on the counter on the sink and I walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Haz, you okay?" Louis asked me. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine Lou" I gave him a soft smile. "You sure?" He asks. "Yes I'm sure" I walked over to the couch and sat down.

I looked over and saw Louis walk into the bathroom and I prayed to myself hoping that he doesn't find the pregnancy test until I heard him call my name. "Haz, could you come up here?" Louis asks as I stood up from the couch and walked over to him. "What is this here?" He asks. "I'm pregnant Lou" I tell him. "How?" He asks. "We had sex a few months ago and I woke up this morning feeling sick, so I went to the doctors today and they just told me that I was pregnant" I say as I bite my lip. "I'm not ready to be a dad yet Haz. I'm sorry" he handed me back the pregnancy test and he walked out of the house and I sniffled a little as I rubbed my eyes, feeling tears form in my eyes that I didn't realize that I was crying. Looks like I'm going to have to raise this baby by myself then. I think to myself as I fall down to my knees and cry into my hands.