Chapter 1

WARNING: this book is not for all ages. It has strong language and sexual parts that is not meant for younger readers. Please be mature while reading this and don't say I didn't warn you!

ALSO: No parts of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner. All of this is purely by me and is only published on Wattpad. If seen else where with no written acknowledgement, please inform me on Wattpad.

LAST NOTE: This book is not fully edited. There will be grammatical, spelling, and other mistakes throughout the chapter.

Chapter 1:

A couple of weeks ago, I just been emailed that I've been hired as Shawn Mendes's assistant. I'll be starting my first day this afternoon to the American Airlines Arena in Miami. He'll be setting up and will need my assistance. I'll also be touring with him and anything he needs—I will be providing him with all my power.

I'm kind of anxious as I viewed myself in the mirror. I wasn't exactly a fan of Shawn, but I wanted to make a good impression as a mature person. I was wearing black pants and a blue blouse with along small black heels. My long brown hair was tied back to a ponytail and my dull brown eyes examined me.

I wouldn't consider myself beautiful, but decent. Sure, I've got a nice shaped face and good size boobs, but I looked like every other girl. I sighed as I picked up my bag and started striding out of my apartment. I was going to miss it's pale blue color and old furniture. With a huff, I left my apartment knowing I wouldn't see it until a month or so.

***

I parked in the back of the arena and stepped out of my black Lexus. The arena was huge and all the seats were sold out for Shawn Mendes. He's going to start performing at 7:30pm and then leave off to his hotel with me accompanying him and his crew. The next day we fly off to Nashville, Tennessee.

I was definitely going to be a busy person, but that's why I get a good pay. It's not like I had any family or friends to worry about. Putting on a mature and serious face, I marched inside the arena showing my ID to the guards. Backstage was filled with numerous sorts of people. Andrew Gertler (Shawn's manager) said he would be waiting in front of the entrance but I couldn't spot him anywhere.

While glancing everywhere like a clueless freak, a soft tap on the shoulder made me turn around.

"Are you alright there?" Asked a familiar voice.

It was Shawn Mendes in front of me with a gray shirt and black pants. He was squinting at me with an amused glint in his eyes. I put a professional face on and stuck my hand out.

"You must be Mr. Mendes, I'm your new assistant Elisa Correa. I'm looking for your manager Andrew," I answer calmly, but when inside I was freaking out.

Let's just say he looked much more attractive in real life. Shawn made me weak to my knees even though he was about a year younger then me.

"Ah, you don't need him. He would just direct you to me. I promise I won't give you a hard time on your first day," He winked at me.

I smiled briefly as my heart plummeted at his wink.

"Follow me," Shawn ordered with a movement of his hand.

I trailed behind Shawn as we passed equipment and people. It was about two hours before his big performance, but soon he would have to get on stage for sound check. I knew his whole schedule as it was emailed to me and I had to memorize it. We soon went inside a room that appeared to be a meeting room. It had a large wide wooden table with papers, a computer, and a telephone.

"Andrew has everything you need on that computer. Taking the emails, making sure everything is alright, and all that stuff. The phone is yours too. You'll be taking those two things around you for now on while on the tour," Shawn explained.

I glanced at Shawn and nodded as a lock of hair fell down in front of my face. It escaped from my pony holder. Then, Shawn tucked it behind my ear and I held my breath. Just a simple touch sent shivers down my spine. He smirked as though he could the reaction was clearly noticeable. I could feel my face burning a cherry red.

"I have to get on stage, but this is where you will be until someone or I come to get you."

I nodded again and Shawn started to walk out. When he got to the door he looked over his shoulder at me and shook his head playfully. The door then closed behind him and I slumped into a chair.

What was happening to me?