Chapter 5

"So you really saw them sleeping together?" Zoe asked. "Totally I saw the both of them in Cordelia's bed." Queenie said after taking a bite of bacon. All the witches were awake and had already finished all of their breakfast. "You think they did it?" A young witch asked. "No! They're just friends. When Madison was alive I slept in her bed every once in awhile." Zoe replied. "Yeah but you had a threesome with her and Kyle so..." Queenie said and trailed off to her room. The other young wit ha stared at Zoe. She just rolled her eyes and left the dining room.

Cordelia woke up before Misty. She got dressed and headed down to her office after she got a cup of coffee. She was happy yet in shock that she kissed Misty last night. Especially after they both admitted their feelings for each other. She wasn't on task as she usually was. Queenie walked in with Zoe. "Good morning Delia." Zoe said sitting in front of Cordelia's desk. "Morning girls." Delia said. "So today and tomorrow we are pretty much taking a break from teaching the others to control their magic." She said smiling. "Thank goodness!" Zoe said. "I bet you can't wait to sleep with Kyle. I mean now that you don't have Madison." Queenie said with a chuckle. "SHUT UP!" Zoe yelled. "Girls girls. What is going on now?" Delia asked. Every now and then Zoe and Queenie would get into some small arguments. "Zoe is just mad because the other girls found out about her and Madison sleeping together." Queenie said. "Yeah because you told them bitch." Zoe said. Cordelia just sat there with her mouth slightly open trying to understand the situation. "Okay well let's be adults about this. Work it out. You don't want these next to days to be spent fighting with each other do you?" Delia asked. Both the girls shook their heads. "Sorry." Queenie said. "It's fine." Zoe replied and then both girls got up and left the room.

"What the hell Queenie!" She whispered angrily and they walked to the they now shared. "Hush it's my plan." She said when they got to their room. "What? Your plan was telling everyone I slept with Madison?" Zoe asked. "Yup! Maybe now that Cordelia knows you had a little gay encounter she will finally admit she and Misty love each other." Queenie said with a smirk. Zoe sighed knowing that Queenie was probably right. "We could be so wrong you know. They really could just be friends. I only slept with Madison that one time when we had that threesome." Zoe said to Queenie as she laid back on her bed. "Yeah whatever. I've got to shower so tell me if Cordelia says anything." Queenie said walking to their bathroom. Zoe rolled her eyes and mumbled something meaning okay whatever and closed her eyes to rest.

A/N
Well it's been a long time since I updated this story. This chapter was short and idk I kinda wanted to let Zoe and Queenie be in it some more :)