Erica

Updated are finally up!-
-------

"Get rid of her? What do you mean?" I asked him," and how do you expect me to get rid of her?"

He looked at me emotionally then looked behind me. And suddenly the door behind me banged open, reviling 4 people who just stumbled in.

The scratch team guys were going to go after them, but when they say Noiz they looked at their boss.

Minx just had his eyes closed, all calm, and huffed once again," you came right on time."

" shut up..." Noiz said all annoyed but he walked towards minx, as well as the rest of the guys, and crowded around him like they knew him.

Their was Aoba, old man A.K.A koujaku, and clear.

I meet the other two by seeing them in Aoba's shop, they seemed to be hanging around with him.

And I was told by Noiz, but he called koujaku 'old man'.

" so it was you, you got us all worried over Noreen." Old man said.

Minx nodded.

"It's nice to see you again" Aoba said and clear nodded as well.

I didn't know what was going on so I just joined them.

" your here, you want something, what is it." Noiz got straight to the point.

Minx held his elbow out and a pink bird flew to him.

" we need to get rid of Erica Tatsuo, or else the thing about Aoba's incident  will come back again." Minx said and a picture of a girl came up.

She looked just like me but black hair and baby blue eyes, she smiled in an wicked way.

" this was here when she announced it." He continued before a video came out.

" so why have you come to our show?" The interviewer asked looking at her.

" this is the most popular show that can hit world wide, I have good news and bad, but mostly good." She said and stood up," I am Erica Tatsuo,
The daughter of the man you all once knew, Toue  Tatsuo"

Her hands were up in the air and she looked at the camera like she knew I was seeing this," I have came to continue my father's work, but how ever I don't know we're that father of mine is at, so I can't help you all to get the information about him. I'm
Sorry about that."

She bowed in a apologized look and sincere about it.

" crystal and star, please come out." She said before she stood straight up again.

The girl was beautiful... she don't smile she was sad and looked lonley. She mostly looked at the floor and don't looked up.

 She mostly looked at the floor and don't looked up

" Crystal is my replacement of my sister." A frown came to her face and I knew it wasn't real. Crystal nodded.

" the girl, she looked liked you when we were attacked." Noiz said," except the dress and your nail that changed."

" silk and snow don't want to let others see their true form so they mostly hid it." I said to him. I dint know why but it just came out.

Now star on the other hand smiled like an happy child but in his eyes I say pain and sadness.

" I'm twinkle but you can call me star." Twinkle said.

" Twinkle? That name... It sounds a little familiar." I said

" that's twinkle?!" Clear said in shock," he was the first creation of Toue, but he looked to good so they shut him down and locked him away!"

" he's like you clear?" Aoba asked. And clear nodded

" it's been a while since he was reactivated again." Clear said," he's old but he works just like up."

" that weird." Old man said

" Erica looks just like you, Noreen, it's like Sei has takes Toue's place, while Aoba is in your situation." Clear said," maybe you are twinkles master."

" me being related to Erica? Then that would mean I'm Noreen Tatsuo!" I said a little scared.

" that's true, but if you are twinkles masta, then if you sing or play rhyme, maybe he will hear your voice." Clear had a theory," like clear did when clear heard masta' voice."

" me playing rhyme or singing?" I said.

" theirs going to be a live show on interview for Erica, twinkle and Crystal will be their so you can try and see if it works." Minx said.