Crazee Joe Acts Like a cRAZY Hoe!!

Waking up on a thurday mmrning Rachel started to scream. 'KUUUUUUURT'. THIS ANOYED HER NEIGHBIURS A LOT SO THEY RAN INT9O HER APPAR5TNE6NT WITH A SHOVEL FORM THE LOCAL SHOVE;L SHOP. 'SHUT UP NO ONE LIKES YOU' CRIED CRAZY JOE FROM THE HARMACY DOWN THE STREET WHERE CORY / COREY WORKED. RACHEL HAD BEEN AB VITCIM TO HIS SABUES BEFORE. 'PLEASE STOP BULLYING ,ME YOUR OLD AND SAD'. THEN THEY HAD A FIST FOGHT.. THAT'S WHEN ryan came home. Rachekl froze/ .

'ryan?'

'omg hi Rachel what are you doing her e'

'I kive here'

Wjat ' no'

'yeah whats worng with that'

Ive been ' highered to blow this place up'

What/

Ryan grabbed bwefroe the hosue belw and crazy joe diedl

'ive been looking for tyo'

Why

'youll seiee...'

To be cont.....

************************************************************************

...

Soooo yeh lol.

lik i said am just tryn summit new. i don wanna be that icarky girl nymor. 

dont get me wron i still LOVEmy ICARKY Fic!!!!! But idk i juzt wanna be taken more seriously in this community??? 

Idk. Plese understand that i am SOOOOO gr8ful for evrything yall've doen for me in the past years but if i evr wanna to be the authur ive always dreamed of i just idk i gotta try more thing.s and new fandums are the way too that.

'dont spill the beans till'ya've burned a few in your scotch' lol i live by gandis words. ahah. that quote has reelly helped me threw som shit thees past few months and i hop e they help all of you strugling out there.

AnywAe please no hate. XCONSTRUGTIVE CRTITISISM ONLY PLEASE!

I love all my lovelies but i totes understand if you unfollow me :'( i know most of u came for ICARKY nd its totes unfair of me to branch out like this. 

Sorrry again.

Love, 

Niamh xxxXxXxx