wEDDiNg? Moar Like weDING DING DING! we have a concluding chapter :'( Xx

'I haven't known you long but my eyes have known your soL longer than the planets have been breathing. You are worth 50000000000000 golden rose3s and silver diamonds. You are the green to my bean, the LOOOOOVE f my life, KURTIS BURTIS HUMMEL I LOVE YOU'.

'LOL SAME'.

'I NOW PRONOUCE YOU MR ADD MR COREY AND KURT HUMMEL EVANS!!!!!! KISS EM!!!!'

A TER ROLLED DOWN rachels face. 'when we was little kurt said he always anted to be happy and know he can be. Corey I may have loved you but I was nevr in love with you but kurt is . and you need jurt, kurts need s you and I can nevrr be kurt. I hope your happt together.m OH ALSO ITS GOOD WE FOUND THAT GUINEA PIG FACE AT NYADA LOL. STORY SOLVED'.

THEN THEY GOT MARRIED – OR SP THEY WANTED TO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

'DOES nayone object????'

.....

'No??? Okay I now –'

'STOP THE WEDDING!!!'

THE whole room gasped. It was crazy JOEOOOE!!!!.

'COREY, I HAVE LOVE YOU! SIN –'

Kurt beat him until he cried and crazy Joe left the country.

RACHEL AND Ryan got married and had ninetten children all called RYCHEL.

And they all lived dumpily glleeey after. 

THE ENDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************

...

Hey my lovelies....

Sew ittz been a wilde ride gettin here but mi crossover fic is final;ly finished. 

Yes thats another booook finizhed but that doesTNT mean i am.

i love allllllll of my wee ducklings so soso ssooooooo much! and if u hink this is good bye well ur juzt as deluded as crazy joe ahahaha cryin !!! x !!

Any ways i guess this is goodbie - NO!

NO! NOt good bye. see ya later.

i love you all more than i love myself! and i just want you to kno that iam will always be there 4 youuu . 

please stay safe. 

stay happy.

stay my lovelies :'c

(For the last time...)

Love,

Niamh xXxxxXxXxx 

(      :'(      )