Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had decided that I would do something other then sit around and take care of the house. I hadn't changed at all from the way I was back at my father's. I had always stayed inside, afraid of the things my father would do. I learn that the hard way.

I pulled my boots and coat on and opened the door. The icy wind flew through my hair when I stepped out. I began to just wonder around. I decided I would wonder the woods as well. I jogged in and out of trees until I came across a large camp like thing encircled by a large rock. I wondered around it until a man grabbed my arm firmly. He had a rifle flung over his shoulder.

He looked me in the eyes and studied me. He moved his face close to mine took a few smells and then pulled away.

"Go back. You shouldn't be here. You'll be killed." He said and pushed me off.

My eyes wide I just nodded. I turned and started running back to the pack. I crossed the pack ground line and let a sigh of relief flood over me. I hadn't realized until now, I was shaking rather violently.

Who was that? Did he recognize my smell? Then my eyes widened as I realized, was it Tim's smell that he recognized?

I ran back to the house and walked back in and went to my room and curled up in a ball and tried to forget about that. Was that the assassin camp Tim's from? I took deep breaths in and out until I stopped shaking.

Tim walked in and I looked up at him.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Fine." I said.

"Ok... Well I brought some friends over for you to meet." He said.

I smiled and nodded. I walked out to see the three warriors that were with him at my party.

"Hi." I said quietly. "Uh, well I didn't know you were coming so I would have made food or something..." I blabbed on.

Then one chuckled and I looked up, "Don't worry about food we'll be fine. I'm Finn by the way."

"Nice to meet you." I said, "Ivy."

He reached out and I shook his hand lightly. The fear that he would grab me or something. He looked at me funny but shrugged it off. The one with auburn hair elbowed Finn and Finn slapped him.

"I'm Asher." He said smiling at me. His icy green eyes going right through me.

I smiled.

"That's Rayland." Tim said and pointed at the last.

Rayland jumped on Tim angrily but playfully, "I could have told her my name ya dumb shit!"

I giggled as Tim grabbed Rayland and pulled him up and over his head.

"You got popcorn?" Finn asked.

"Yeah."

"Hell yeah!" Asher yelled.

I gave them a puzzled look.

"Why not have a movie night?" Finn shrugged.

I shrugged back at him and he chuckled. I had never friends until now. I was... Happy.

~~~~~~~

We had watched movies until 3:00am. The guys ended up sleeping on the couch and the floor. They were too tired to walk home, plus they didn't want to walk in the cold. It made sense. We watched some funny movies and others weren't so funny.

I had gotten up to get a drink of water and Finn was up too. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey." He said.