The beginning

(Authors note: this is my second story actually, but this one (I hope) will be updated frequently. Disclaimer: this story WILL have some major feels. I really love the ship and the game (undertale of course)! I made up a name for the Nice-Cream guy, Tomas as you can probably tell. The name Craig (Burger pants) was not my idea, it was another artist. I just happened to really like the name. I really hope you can enjoy!)

"Aw man" Thomas sighed. There wasn't a single customer in sight. Not even a single monster. 'You gotta stay positive!' He thought to himself. Nearing dusk in Hotland, Thomas decided to close up and bring the good ol' Nice Cream stand home. As he was starting his journey home he noticed a figure in the distance. The setting sun made the figure itself a solar eclipse.
The closer the figure got, more features Thomas noticed. The figure obviously had a curved body and walked with a sashay. Mettaton. The glamorous robot smiled at him, he couldn't help but smile back. "Oh hello darling!" A bit taken back, for he was still not acquired to the female appearance and the quite manly voice that came with, he asked, "how's it goin'?"
"Well darling, I was wondering..." Mettaton trailed off as if suddenly he was re-thinking his words. Thomas's curiosity escalated. "I was wondering if you'd like to open up your very own shop at my resort!" The excitement grew in him as the words rolled off his metallic tongue. Shock and happiness rose from Thomas's bunny toes all the way to his bunny ears and practically yells "yes!"

(I would also recommend listening to Jorge Mendéz. His instrumentals are amazing and some fit this story and its events very well. Such as; Behind, Shades, fade, Soulless, Fragments, Fall, Begin, and Fallen)