Chapter 1

Pic of Lexy and Lensy
Lexy on right Lensy on left.

Lexy's P.O.V
"Lexi wake up." I opened my eyes to meat the face of my twin sister Lensy. " hay, mom left and I have to go to school for 4-H I will probebly crash with Kally. But I called Brandon who said he would come over." Lelnzy said as she was waulking out the door.

"Oh, Happy Birthday Lenzy!" I called to her I herd call back "Same to you Lexy," then the front door closed. In one swift motion I swung my legs of the bed and stood up waulking twords the my closet. I grabed some black jeans and a red and black button up shirt.

I was in the bathroom doing my hair and teeth. When I was done I was about to leave my room when I smelt sinomen and Spice. Waulking to the window I saw a huge gray and white eared woulf. It was Brandon shifting back into human form, (A/N: When they sgidt from human to woulf thair clothes are intacked aswell) he climd the side of the house to get to my window.

"Happy Birthday Butifful. I got you a birthday pressent." He said with  a smirk . I narrowed my eyes at him. "I told you not to get me anything. I told Lensy the same thing but I know she is at the mall and not school." He waulked closer to me.

I kept backing up untill my back hit the wall. "Don't worry I didn't spend any money." His voice was low and husky. Brandon also had both hands on either side of my head. I shivers when I felt his breath on my neck. He droped his hands from the wall to my waist. "Can I..." I cut him off for I already knew what he was going to ask. "Yes Naw you can." With that he licked my neck and I felt his canines Pearce my flesh. I yelped and he held me close to him soon the pain was gone. I let out a small growl. When Brandon realsesed and licked the mark sealing it.

"Naw will you plz move in with me in the shadow moon pack?" He begged. "Come on idiot. Say yes then we can live with Brandon. Plus as a bonuse we can leave the she devile of a mouther who could care less we were dead are alive. Besides if Lensy hasn't found her mate yet then she can fined him i  the Shadow woulf pack." My woulf said "What about me and Lensy's power as a Hell Hound. Being part of the Hell Hound pack gave us tge power to controle deamons. If I leave thus pack will my power leave aswell?" I asked her

"No, you will still have that power the obly thing that will change is the fact that you will be Luna of Brandon's pack. Meaning we will have a rank in were we stand as for as authority goas. Thats all that will happen. Naw stop yapping with me and say yes before I take over and force you to say yes." I looked at Brandon "You know she is write." My vampire side said I cur off both links so I could speek for my self. "Yes Brandon I woyld love to live with you in the Shadow Woulf pack."