Chapter 4

Pic of Kaythren

Lexi's P.O.V
I sat up from sleep feeling very thirsty. Standing up I noticed Brandon was still sleeping. Quitly I whent to the ketchen and grabed some water. When I was waulking back to the Brdroom. I felt a sharp pain in my side. I fell over droping the water. I franticly looked aroung but no one was thear. The pain was not as bad naw. Standing back up I ran upstares and whent back to the room. I was standing out side the door I starded calming my self dawn. When I opend the door it was darker in the room the when I left. I whent over to thr bed and poot my hand on the pillow feeling somthinh wet. Puzzled I flupped the light on and thats when the smell came. Blood evreywhere. "Brandon!!!!" U screamed terning him over. Thear was a silver dager in his chest with a note that said "Did you really think werwolf vinom would stop me. Don't make me laph but I will say one thing. Your next Blondy.
Xoxo Aden"

I screamed and shot up. Brandon was next "Lexy come down Please!" I was breathing to the point of panting. Brandon was holding me agianst him. "Aiden....isn't.....dead." i said between breaths "What do you mean?" Brandon asked "He gor in my head made me think you were dead." Brandon kissed tye top of my head "Aiden died the second we left the cell," Brandon said rubbing my arm "Besides your not going to be able to get rid of me that easey." I looked at him and smiled.

"Promise?" I asked turning around so I was sitting on my own and facing him. "Primice. I love you." I smiled "I know. I love you too." He snikerd "okey Go back to sleep you need it." He said I nodded and laid down "okey Jeff the killer." I said Brandon starded laphing. I fell asleep shorly afterwords.