Who is he?

Alex (Karlee's bestfriend): "Hey Karlee! How's your morning going so far?

Karlee: "Not so great."

Alex: "Why not? Are you okay?"

Karlee: "Well not really, I just found out that my parents chose to leave my sister and I behind.

Alex: "Wow! well who told you this?"

Karlee: "My sister, Karina."

Alex: "How does she know this?"

Karlee: "I don't know, she just told me. She said it was a secret though."

Alex: "Well stuff like that shouldn't be kept a secret. You should out how Karina knew they left ya'll and why it was a secret."

Karlee: "Alright I will, see you later Alex.

The bell rings and everyone switches to their classes. As Karlee sat down, she started thinking about the memories that her and her parents had together. Then she realized the person to her left was staring at her.

Ethan: "Ay girl, you got a pen."

Karlee: "Yeah, not for you though."

Ethan: "Well could I borrow it." 

Karlee: "This is school, you should have supplies with you."

Karlee grabbed a pen out of her bag to give to him. As he reached to take the pen, Karlee saw a tattoo of her parents designed poster on his arm.

Ethan: "Thanks! By the way my name is Ethan."

Ethan reached his arm out to give her a handshake. Karlee realized how cold his hands were. She has never felt hands that cold before.

Karlee: "My name is Karlee."

Ethan: "I know."

Karlee: "How'd you know?"

Ethan: "I know everything about you."

Karlee sat there creeped out by what he said, hoping for class to be over faster.