Part 2

It has been a couple months and Roman has been very distant recently to everyone. All of this lead to the cup.
His head has been in his cup (Not literally.) He decided that it was time to fix this. Fix it for now. He couldn't live on with the constant reminder that his wife was a cup.

So he decided to go for a little walk, down the yellow brick road. The further he went down the road, the only road he didn't know, his body started to transform into Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. "what the actual fridge fudge." he shrieked. Anything slightly 'inappropriate' was censored because the Wizard of Oz was child friendly. Suddenly, he was completely from head to toe, long ginger/auburn hair tied back to the red shoes, turned into Dorothy. Avril aka the cup had turned into his basket that made an appearance a few times throughout the movie.
As he was heading towards the end of the yellow brick road, he started skipping, trying to act as much as he could as Dorothy so nobody would skip a beat trying to figure out the mystery.

More and more as he travelled, he morphed back into himself, or that was what it seemed. His entire body was glitching as if he was in a video game. Shaking and non-existence for a split second, before he was put back into a place for a slight longer time. Dorothy's friends in the movie, the tin woodman, the scarecrow,the cowardly lion, and of course, the dog, Toto, who eventually turned into Fluffy, Roman's cat. Tin woodman disappeared into dirt before he could reach the brick, now dirty yellow road. Mr.Scarecrow, got eaten by crows before he could even move from his spot. Lastly. The cowardly lion just turned into any other normal lion, and ran away.
Eventually, after everything had shriveled and died, Roman had started to go back to normal. But there was one thing that didn't seem quite right. He had the average male figure, but his clothes were not the same. If anything, it seemed like that one movie, quite an old movie actually. He touched his head, not even the same haircut or hair that Roman had once had. Completely different, even.

The boy looked in front of him and he wasn't even in the same place. Yellow brick road turned into a classroom. Or maybe it was a library? Either way, he was not on the same path as before. One thing was off, even in this situation. He was the only one in the room. There was no Allison, Andrew, Brian or even Claire. This wasn't the weirdest thing that happened today. He could and would deal with this. Doors were slamming and it was quite frightening because none of this seemed normal. None of it was normal, in fact. There was only one way out, that was to sneak out. Slowly raising from the chair, and carefully and quietly, he made his way towards the classroom door. He peered through the small, bordered window, making sure that nobody could catch him and get him into more trouble. After searching around the corridor, Roman, or should I say John Bender. The boy had just realized what he had become. He knew something was up but he thought he was still Dorothy.

 Tip-toeing into the hallway, his entire plan completely failed and he bolted for the closest exit that was spotted. Having watched the movie probably a couple times, he knew the school quite well. As well as he knew his own comfortable house. Rushing through every other corner, he finally found the outside and once again, the scene changed and he was on the yellow brick road. This was all too much to comprehend so it take another second for him to continue on this crazy journey. The more time he wasted, the more time it would take for him to get Avril back. Avril was the only thing he bothered to waste his time with.
                    On his adventure, he decided that it was time to find a faster way to get there. But nothing was in sight. He continued a bit further before seeing a car slowly growing as the hill disappeared from sight. "Finally something that can help!!!!!!!" So he decided to go faster and run to the parking lot. Looking around, he thought to himself, "i bet they won't notice their car has disappeared for a little while." and proceeded to get inside. For some reason the car wasn't locked and the keys to the car, seemed to be there. This was pretty odd, or at least it seemed like it. Pushing that to analyze later on when it could actually matter. It didn't matter now, or didn't seem important right now. Putting the key into the ignition, he started the car and it roared to life. The car sat there for a second before slowly moving into motion out of the car park.                      
     Everything was back to normal finally. Normal roads, replacing the yellow brick road. Trees and occasional a pit stop area replaced orchards, corn farms, and regular dairy farms. Roman didn't she to realize though, he had no fricking clue where he was going. He was kind of just driving. After driving around on the straight, empty road he seemed to approach a castle. It was still quite far away from where he was but he was determined to see if it could help him in any way. The castle was completely covered in black with white flags and white stripes. Alligators were surrounding this castle with their scary teeth in the water. Some of the protectors were sharks. There was no guards or anything in sight. Something was off.

 Everything seemed weird, Maybe it was just seemed to him. He slowed down the car, in case he wasn't supposed to be there. It was slowly growing larger and larger. As that happened, he could see small ant people, covering the slightly tiny door, which might have been the entrance. Who knows. Crows were now circling the small towers, ready to attack. Well here goes nothing, he thought to himself.  
He reached the front of the castle...