006
NYU

"i can't believe him." taehyung stomped across the carpeted floor to the waiting room couches. "what now princess?" jimin groaned.

"yoongi actually ordered a scan for my brain." he scoffed, taehyung felt rather offended but now he knew yoongi was just an asshole instead of a sarcastic nurse.

jimin snorted and taehyung squinted at him, "what are you laughing at?" jimin shook his head, "nothing, nothing." taehyung rolled his eyes and layed his head on jimins lap. jimin looked down at the boy who had shut his eyes and began sleeping, "what do you think you're doing?"

"sleeping." taehyung replied simply and turned over to face jimins stomach. "i'm surprised your dick isn't all boney." jimin slapped his head and taehyung winced. jimin leaned his head back and began sleeping too.

so instead of waiting, being nervous and shaking your leg up and down while sitting, for namjoon's leg to be cut off, you sleep.

it was many hours later that nurse min and doctor kim had gotten taehyung and jimin to wake up, they stirred for a little bit but the perky voice had got them to snap out of it completely.

"nurse min!" a girl who looked about sixteen had slung an arm around yoongi, and what confused taehyung is that he didn't look upset at all.

"hey kid, finally glad to be out of the ICU?" she nodded, "yes, and the doctor said that i'm getting a lot better and that i'm moving up higher on the list."

"thats great! hey i'll stop by later, just gotta finish up with these two." he pointed to jimin and taehyung.

"oh, sorry! bye!" she ran away in her plaid pajama pants and sweatshirt.

"so, as i was saying, namjoon's surgery was–."

"who was that?" taehyung bit hit bottom lip and furrowed his brows. he looked at yoongi, "miana.." yoongi gave him a weird look.

"as i was saying, taehyung. namjoon's surgery was successful and he's recovering right now..just give him a while to adjust." doctor kim finished and walked away. yoongi began walking to miana's room and taehyung followed quietly.

once yoongi reached her room she sat up in bed and yoongi synchronized greetings with taehyung, which gave away that he was there.

"i heard you were in the ICU, i'm curious."