十七

017
NYU

"so, jimin..how are you feeling today?"

he smiled a sickly sweet smile, enough to fool not only the hospital, but the world. he. thats the thing. i never said jimin smiled, did i?

"oh, i'm feeling great! a few weeks ago, i ate a lot and went across the hospital after i let it sink into me to show taehyung up. i am not going to be a skeleton for halloween this year, no sir i am not!" he laughed with the therapist.

"i'm so glad to hear that. hey, jimin." he looked up to see the therapist smirking, "yes?"

"a few weeks ago was only 3. but sir you've gained about a good ten pounds..in a hospital? thats a lot! maybe you'd like to keep that up at home?"

he gave a fake gasp, a smile, a teary eyed act that was enough to fool the therapist. "o-oh my god..you're serious?!" his tears fell.

he hugged the therapist as if he were thankful, as if this was the biggest surprise on christmas.

"thank you! thank you so much!"

the session had ended and he felt on top of the world, smiling at all the doctors, smiling on his way back to his room and highfiving hoseok on the way.

he went back to his room and looked at hoseok with the papers, "you're really going home kid?" hoseoks eyes teared.

he nodded, tears of his own slipping. "i'll miss you nurse jung."

"call me hoseok kid, i'll miss you too." he hugged jimin.

"i'll call your dad, he should be here by tomorrow. get packing." hoseok nodded and turned on his heels leaving.

he began packing all of his stuff smirking as he did so,

good job jimin, you fooled them.

"no..you fooled them."

i only said he because it was a mere nightmare trapped inside jimins body. it was everything but jimin.