A Few Ideas

Idea-
Fan written story based off of other parts made by fans

Would consist of one full on prologue by TheRayneBowMaster for information and slight back story. Once prologue is done, four paragraphs of a "chapter" will be uploaded and the fans will help create the rest of the chapter. Updates and edits will happen to those parts that are unfinished. The story would be fanbased and have many different point of views, but must follow a linear path of story. May be fanfiction or just if a fan wants to write part of the story. Dedications will be shown and updated. TheRayneBowMaster expects only 20 parts as actual chapters but if it is less or more, that is okay.

.
.
.

*****

Idea-
A book about a couple, boyxboy or just friends faking a couple, that have adventures in a dream.

Would consist of some third person point of view and have a little suspense. Many of the dreams will be nightmares and they both have to try escaping many beasts. Some will be nice and peaceful. The characters will try to destroy the dream world so they can wake from a coma they didn't know they were in.

*****
.

.
.

*****

Idea-
A

not-so-cliché romance that is LGBT, may have some supernatural but that's optional.

We all know the cliché of love at first sight, but what about a hidden lust that becomes something dark? if the supernatural is involved then maybe a secrect mateship with any of the following:
• Wolf and a vampire
• Ghost and vampire
• Wolf and wolf
• Human and vampire
• Hybrid and human
Or any above mixed around. Just some ideas.

*****

.

.
.

For future reference:
The bolded ideas are free to make into your own work of fiction. I just ask to be tagged somewhere so I may see how the idea progresses throughout your work.
The ideas not bolded are strictly my own to take and if it relates to someone else's ideas, inform me so I may include that in it. Unbolded also is me asking if it's a good idea to even do something like that, or if I should at all.
.
.
.
Some news:
My friend @briski and I are going to make a book about this meme we saw. We, and a few others, came up with many ideas and plot pieces for it.
So if you follow me, or Bri, look out for it. It may take us a week or two to start up on it at all with school going on.