Ideas

Fallout has happened. You're stuck in your vault. Only three people have really survived in your vault without becoming poisoned by radiation. You have to escape, but how?
.
.
.
.

A boy, cast out of his family for not believing in the things (i.e. religion, theories, mythology, magic and so on) they do, is sent to a man he's never met. This man turns out to be his uncle who was also cast out of the family a long time ago.  This world has little reality attached, cars can fly or float, skies are galaxies, clouds are almost nonexistent.
A storm comes, one that causes world havoc. Many die in the boy's town. Those called The Betrayed are the storm and only those who were cast out of the reigns can save the innocent.
.
.
.
.

50 days, one house, 12 people. Who will survive? Who dies first? Who breaches the outside and tries to run?
You decide the fate of other. One controller, 12 victims. Until the next game.
(It's the Sims rules)
.
.
.
.

A girl ran away, far away. So far that she's in the depths of a cave, locked in a tomb. Supposedly she is dead.
An adventurer who stumbles upon the entrance finds glyphs telling of "riches beyond imagining" while some is cracked beyond legibility. A series of puzzles test the adventurer of his/her wits and strength. Riddles and inquiry.
When the adventurer answers the last puzzle, the girl's tomb emerges from the ground. It opens. Her name is ________, she has been here for ____ years. She is a/an ______.