Book 1 P.A.A (Project Aegis' Apocalypse)

Chapter 1

The New Dystopia

"We have multiple hostile units in the village, heavily armed with PPR (Potassium Propelled Rocket launcher), seven Aftershock cannons and 3 War cannons. Over?"

The drop ship booster flared out blue flames which disappeared into the night sky. The drop ship carried 3 of the 4 special forces known as the 'Aegis corps' which was made of 4 different units with their own rolls.

Blue Bombers - Explosives, breaching and support.

Leader: Kristina El Diablo A.K.A Stealth Bomber

Others: Hail, Reign, C, Earth

Indigo Intelligence - Intel gathering, Air support and equipment repair

Leader: Tails Sky A.K.A Mechanical Maniac

Others: Reach, EX, Mia, Aero

Angels Artemis - Full Reconnaissance, Strategy maker's, and Interrogation.

Leader: Cynthia Nite A.K.A Elysium Queen

Others: Saber, Faith, Raze, Aqua

Red Renegade's - Front line Squadron, Full combat based, Vehicle repair and build.

Leader: Zeth Fate A.K.A Zekrom's Shadow

Others: Neptune, Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter

"Copy that Indigo Intel. We are within your perimeter and will be arriving at 0100. Over?" The pilot replied, the cracked as he placed it back on the dash board.

"Alright. We'll be waiting." Tails said, cutting the connection.

Cynthia looked at Zeth, who was pretending to be asleep, she stood up and said,

"Your squad is clearing the area, understood?" Elysium said firmly, not moving her eyes from him. He scowled as he looked up at her,

"Yeah yeah," he spoke in a quiet tone, as if to keep the silent flowing on the drop ship. Neptune, a large man in a colossal clad of titanium armor, towered above the Queen.

"Don't worry madam. We'll get the job done." he spoke calmly enough to gain her respect and sitting back down, Jupiter held her Hyperion Sniper firmly to her side. Pluto flung her arm out revealing a hidden dagger within her sleeve and slipped it away, Saturn pulled out his 6 Ring Assault rifle and pulled the side lever releasing the dual barrels from it restraints.

Zeth stood up quietly, followed by his mini faction. The seats sunk and then encased them in Mortar shells. The pilot pulled the lever. The side of the ship opened and the shell tips poked out the top. A loud hiss echoed which was later followed by an explosion, the shells soared high and dropped, losing altitude rapidly. The Renegades were about to enter the fray.