The Best 3 Seconds Of My Life -Iancorn

Lasercorn X Ian
(Just Dance Punishment)
Lasercorn POV

I heard the words echo; Ian and Lasercorn get to do a duet together.

Playing Just Dance should be innocent, but m raging love and boners for Ian made me tremble. My heart was racing. The song was starting. Everything went blurry. The male character in the game walked up to Ian's girl character. He ran his hand down her cheek. Ian looked at me, and everything seemed to stop. He put his hand on my cheek, I put my hand on his lower back. I bit  my lip as his blue eyes came contact with mine for a split second.

"Lean back!" I said to him as the characters dipped, not breaking eye contact. I blushed as he put his hand out to mirror the game. His determination to do well was really turning me on. He placed both hands on my shoulder, then slowly glided them down as he tried to dance with the game. He stepped in front of me, grabbing my hand. My face was burning, and so was my dick.

I was hard for Ian.

He pressed in closer to me, his ass slowly bumping my hard-on. I tried to focus, and bit my lip as we brought our hands down. Right after, Ian grabbed my hand and spun in and out with it. He started to cha-cha, shaking his hips and wiggling his wrists. I tried to be like him, but sexiness like that doesn't come easy. We swiped our hands out in sync, just like the heartbeat in my heart with the throbbing of my raging boner. Ian cha-cha-ed into me, and I did the same. I bit on my lip, trying to hide expression of lust. His slight hip thrusts as he cha-cha-ed is really what got to me, because all I could think of is how good those hips would do in bed. We swayed in sync, not messing up one bit (....okay maybe a little). Ian cha-cha-ed, backing up into me, pressing into my boner once again. Ian looked at me with a soft expression and smiled. I gave him a quick, genuine smile as we pressed hands. He grabbed them and moved them up and down. We circle around eachother like no tomorrow, repeating this a few times. We pressed hands, made a bridge, then let go. It may only have been a few seconds, but it was the best few seconds of my life. We danced for a few more seconds, and he put his hand in mine. I couldn't hold back, so I kissed it. He gasped.

"Oh God!" He shrieked in his sexy man voice. I blushed in embarrassment.

I guess he didn't feel the same way.

The song was still going on, and we both cha-cha-ed, then he blew me a kiss. It happened in the game, but the expression in his eyes told me different. We swiped our hands out, swayed our arms, nodded our heads, and held hands again.

"Your hands are so clammy!" He shouted. I don't care if he was embarrassing me, I loved when he was naughty.

"You love it!" I shouted back. He shot me a weird grin and we started dancing again. We both jumped, holding hands, then waved our arms around, circled around eachother, swayed around, circled around eachother, stared dramatically into eachother's eyes, and parted hands. Some more cha-chaing happened along with more swaying. I leaned my arm out, and he leaned his back. I grabbed his hand and spun him into me. I bit my lip as I saw his smile from a side view. He touched my shoulder.

"Hold me close!" I yelled, causing me to blush. I didn't mean anything else. I wanted him to hold me close. Our hands didn't part until we had to cha-cha again. I went on my knees and he spun around me. I played with his jeans as if he was wearing a skirt like the girl character he was playing. I wrapped his arms around my neck and dipped down. He grabbed my hands, then parted. The female character jumped into the male character's embrace, which made me have to pick Ian up. I didn't hesitate, and maybe did a little more. I grabbed him, which caused him to jump off, causing me to fall down.

"You grabbed my gooch!" He shouted. I stayed down to avoid eye contact. Joven was laughing like a walrus, Mari was laughing so hard she was crying, Sohinki was clapping as he laughed, and Anthony kept yelling "Oh my god!"

Everyone was in tears, and blushing red from loss of breath. I was blushing to make sure no one saw my boner when I was flat on the ground. I got up to yell "GAME BANG!" at the end with everyone, then ran out of the room.

I dashed as far as I could, then hid in a closet as I heard the room door open.

"Lasercorn?!" my love Ian shouted.

"Lasercorn!!" he shouted once again.

"Y-yes?" I whined from the closet. It was silent for about a minute until Ian opened the door.

"Why are you in the closet?"

"Because I'm in love with you!" I shouted, teary eyed.

"That's not the closet I meant! A-And...Y-you're in love with me?"

"Oh shit..." I said, realizing what I just said. I took a deep breath and nodded. I tilted my head to the floor in embarrassment. Ian put his finger under my chin and lifted it up. His bright blue eyes were in level with my eyes. Never had we been this close.

"You actually like me?"

"No you idiot." I said, taking his finger from underneath my chin.

"I love you!" I said, cupping his face and kissing his soft pink lips. I put my hands around his neck as I let go.

"I love you with all my heart and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Lasercorn... I... I-I.... I don't know what to say!"

"Call me a fool for falling in love with you, but I just couldn't hold back, my love." Ian looked at every part of my blushing face and smiled warmly.

"I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." He said, grabbing my waist and kissing me passionately.

That was almost 4 years ago.

We started dating, got married, and even lost our ass-virginity to eachother the next year(lol). We even adopted our own Iancorn love child named Buttcorn Mcsex

I couldn't ask for anything better.

I love you Ian. With all my heart and soul.kiss

I'm having the time of my life.sex

Thanks for making this an amazing 4 years.yas@ssssssssssss

Shut the front door

2012-2016 fuck

I love you baby. !!!!:$

(ORIGINALLY POSTED ON) Derpiplier16 's profile. This is the same author who wrote that, so no copyright violations have been made!)