Car.

Wanna see me?

I had just gotten out the shower when I'd seen his text.

Yes.

Otw.

Things between us has been rocky so we haven't seen each other in weeks... I was excited.

I slip on a tank top and a skirt.

Outside.

I go outside, walk over to his car and get in. The windows are down and the sunroof is open. It's after 2 am but it's still hot outside.

I don't greet him with the usual kiss because I really don't know where we stand so I settle for a simple "Hey Alex."

"Hey Dee."

And from there we fall into our usual vibe. Before you know it an hour has passed and we're still talking and enjoying each other's vibe.

"I'm fucking starving."

"And I'm finna go get some sleep so you and yo lil nips can go in the house."

"Don't talk about my nipples." I laughed.

"Whatever. You came outside like that... You probably ain't got nothing on up under that skirt either."

"Be quiet." I say; blushing. Neither confirming nor denying. "I'm finna go... it be hard to leave you though."

I look at him and he's giving me the look. The look he always give me right before I leave... the look he knows will make me stay.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"You know I can't help it."

"You know it's hard for me to leave when you look at me like that." I say while turning his head the other way. "If you gone look this way, close your eyes." I laugh.

Of course he doesn't listen.

"Come here." He says while reaching for my face.

I slap his hand away. "No. I don't like you."

"Oh. Alright."

I laugh and turn around in the seat. "You know I ain't going anywhere without my kiss." I say as I lean in to him.

And finally I get what I've been wanting. His lips touch mine and I realize how much I missed him. We start off slow then fast. He's doing everything right and suddenly it's hotter. I pull away remembering that the door is still open and we're out in the open.

"Why you starting shit?"

"Wasn't trying to... Fuuuuck." He groans. He grabs my hand and places it on his dick. Whoa.

"Oh lord Alex. Why are you doing this to me now?" I whine. I closed the passenger side door back. I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Obviously.

He pulls him out and let me feel him in the flesh. I run my fingers across him. So warm. So strong. So hard. Just for me.

"I want him." I tell Alex.