No escape

With my lightsaber drawn I was ready; no I wasn't. I've never used this thing before agenst another person that also had one, but I would try my hardest to use it correctly. I pressed the button that ignited the blade of the saber.
"Fight me!" I hissed at the man "I win you let me go; you win..."
"I get to take you prisoner." He said, finishing my sentence.
I should have thought about what I said before I said it.
Before we start I ask, "Who are you?"
"I am Kylo Ren." He replies.
He pulls out his lightsaber. It is a deadly red color with 3 different blades; I back up a little but I stay determined.
He came at me. I blocked his blows. The rage inside me burned, my attacks & blows ran on my rage. With one small mistake I tripped & fell to the ground, my lightsaber fell out of my hand. Ren picked it up.
  "What a shame" he sighed, "I was looking forward to fight you. But to me, it was obvious that you would fail."
He brought his lightsaber close to my neck, then closer.
Then I felt a searing pain in the side of my neck.
I started screaming. Then the pain stopped it was still there I fell to the snowy ground I brought my hand to the burnt spot there was blood. It dotted my fingers, tears dripped down my face the cold snow comforted my bleeding neck.
My breaths were slow & shaky.
I was tired my body was sore, I closed my eyes & drifted off to sleep.
  My thought were clouded with what my mother is thinking & how upset she is about me not being home.
  I will try to find my way back mum I promise, even if it is the last thing I do.