Chapter 5: Spray Paint and Rain

( JaeKyung POV)

I barely slept last night. I couldn't stop thinking of Chen.

Did I hurt him by telling him?

Did I just indirectly rejected him?

Well, I hope the Street Art Festival K-POP Style will get my mind off it.

I got ready early to leave early so that I can get some time to myself.

But, when I got there, GUESS WHO WAS THERE TOO.

Ack! It's the KPOP Style Street ART Festival, dummy! Of course HE is there too!

EXO was there. Chen looked at me with his big eyes.

I made eye contact with him, and I just couldn't help but SMILE at him.

"JAEKYUNG-UNNIE!"

*did someone just speak?*

That immediately broke me and Chen's eye contact

I whooped around to see who was calling me.

I saw my friend, Ari.

She was a street artist too, just like me.

She told me to choose a special shirt. One pink one had SNSD on it and a black one had SHINee on it.

....The last blue one had EXO on it, among many other KPOP bands.

"TEAM EXO IT IS!" Ari blurted out.

We soon were led to our designated area which was very near EXO's waiting area.

You could almost feel the awkwardness between me and Chen.

We started on our art piece. I chose a big and tall wall. (sheesh, that's a mouthful to say)

I picked up my spray paint cans and began to draw an anime version on EXO.

After the concert, they chose the nicest art piece. I expected Ari to win but I did. I got a chance to get close to EXO, even though I'm closer than they think I am.

But suddenly, rain drops trickled down my cheeks. It rained. Well not like monsoon rain or stuff but just a light drizzle.

TGMAPWF.

Try figure that out,son!

I went to pack up and leave after the short interview with Exo and me having to show my drawing skills.(I have chosen to suppress the memory for some reason)

A stupid reason, to be exact.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahaha......

EPIC FAILED LAUGHTER.