Warning: My fangirling and rants may be dangerous to your health.

Sup Guys! *gives mock salute to screen. I'm Mina M.

1) If you're new to my awesomeness, (side effects may include: scoffing, rolling of eyes, and a lot of, 'is this girl for real?'s) then hello! Make yourself at home!

If you're not new and have seen me here and there, then let me say:

This is going to be better I promise

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me explain: I sometimes go way too ahead of myself. Like, there's this book I'm really excited about, but I'm not even 100% sure what the plot is yet. But I publish it anyway. But this is going to be different. I promise it's going to be better. That's why I put The Lost Ones and The Hales on hold. And if you wanna read that, then go ahead. But let me warn you, it's not very good.

2) I'm religious and there will be some scenes in here that involves faith.

3) There will be a lot of song quotes or musical scenes. So all of the music owns to their rightful owners I guess.

4)Please don't copy my work (I'm sure you know that already).

5) if you need to ask questions or just talk to someone, you can always message me.

6) please comment because I LOVE to hear what you guys think.

7) Places, businesses, characters and scenes (other than the music, quotes, references, and brand names) are all created in my imagination space (aka mah mind). And any resemblances are either inspired or purely coincidental.

8) Caralem is a made up city. Like Gotham. It's not real. But it's based off Maryland or other states in the US that has all four seasons.

9) did you know you can't breathe through your nose with your tongue sticking out?

10) vote if you just tried it and ended up looking like a dog! (p.s. I got that from Facebook and I fell for it too!)

That's about it! Bye nerds! <3