chapter dos;

Zakiya.

Today is the day I'm going all the way to Atlanta to live with my momma and my two little sisters.

I grabbed my duffle bag, mcm bookbag and my other luggages and went downstairs. There she was outside waiting with a big truck.

"Bye daddy" I huffed holding back my tears. He held me there for a few minutes and then kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you soon baby girl, I love you" he said.

"Love you too" I replied as I walked outside, he helping load the stuff inside and then he started talking to momma. I went into the front seat and saw two girls in the back that resembled momma.

One girl looked around the age 3 or 4 and she had short black curly hair, big bold eyes and a cute nose. I could tell we didn't have the same father. The other one looked around 15 or 16. She had long wavy hair and looked similar like the smaller one. I pulled out my iPhone 6 started watching snapchats not bothering to introduce myself because I was still mad.

Momma hopped into the truck and looked back at the girls.

"Chrystal this is Zakiya your older sister, Zakiya this is your younger sister by like a year, Chrystal" She said pointing to the older one.

"And Zoe this is your older sister Zakiya, Zakiya this is your 3 year old sister Zoe" She said. I smiled at both the girls.

Chrystal smiled and handed me her phone which she was asking for my number, I guess she can't speak out loud for momma to hear.

Chrystal💫 - hey sister😊 so I skipped a grade so we should be in the same grade‼️

Kiya😋👑- alright that's littt💯im so glad I have sisters😈.

Chrystal💫- same here Zoe is so ... Ugh but anyways we'll talk when we get home😏😂.

I smiled showing my braces and turned my phone off. My momma blast music all the way to the airport, I could tell she lived in the hood of ATL.

- arriving to momma's house in ATL -

When she pulled into the drive way there was a big house. We got out the car and I saw a white tall man that looked around 5'9 sitting by the pool.

"Must be momma's rich man" I mumbled and I guess I said it loud cause Chrystal started laughing.

"He'll take the luggages upstairs," Chrystal said as I grabbed my bookbag. "I'll show you your room" She said.

When I walked in my the house, it was huge. Chrystal walked up the stairs and then turned a corner, I followed her.

She opened a door that said "ZAKIYA" on it. I looked around and it was big but not bigger than my room in my daddy's house. My bed was nice and I had my own couch and apple tv inside. I never had a apple tv but still can't beat my old room.

I put my macbook on the bed and took my shoes off. I actually couldn't wait to start school tomorrow. Once the luggages was up I changed into my night clothes, made a snapchat and then went to bed.