chapter cuatro;

Zakiya.

I woke up at 7:04am and decided to lay in bed before I got ready for school.

No we didn't get caught for the fight and I heard that Jewels and her friends ran away so they wouldn't get caught either. Good for their asses forreal. I also heard that Jewels and India got a black eye.

I got on snapchat and posted on my story doing the doggy filter.

Caption// bitch thought she beat my ass😂😛

When it was 7:20am, I rolled out of bed and took a shower, wrapped a towel around me and started putting on my calvin klein under-gardments. I put on a white crop top with sayings, skinny ripped jeans and my all red nike air force's 1. I flat iron my hair cause it had got messed up yesterday.

I put in my real gold hoop earrings and my michael kors watch. I brushed my teeth and put on some victoria's secret lip gloss. I head downstairs and Chrystal was wearing a black t-shirt dress with her black high top vans.

Her hair was in a poof bun and she had pearl studs in. She had a big scratch on her face, that's all that Jewels bitch did, scratch her. Pussy.

When we walked into school everyone started clapping and moving out of our way. Chrystal was loving the attention but I was annoyed. Everyone was making it seem like they were scared of me so I just walked into first period.

-

School went by so fast and I stopped by McDonalds before I went home. When I got home my mom was sitting at the Islands inside the kitchen and drinking a cup of coffee.

She glared at me, "deadass?" She said.

"Deadass?" She repeat; at this point I was confused.

"Fighting and you just got here? I was trying my hard not to bring my ghetto out but I might as well and also add some of this ass whooping I learned! " She yelled.

"First of all! I was defending my sister! Second of all you aren't going to put your hands on me and if you do you'll see what will happen! Stop trying to act like a mother when you weren't shit to me all those damn years!" I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran upstairs and slammed my room door.

- (same day, 7:10pm) -

There was a knock on the door and then Chrystal popped in. I was on my macbook online shopping still mad at the fact that my mom yelled at me.

"Uh hey Kiya, mom wants you to get dressed, we are going out for dinner," She said playing with her nails.

"No I'm good," I said typing in my debit card numbers.

"C'mon do it for me," she said with a pleasing face. "Fine," I said and she jumped up and left the room.

I started looking in my closet and found a sundress that was white, I pulled out my white huaraches and laid them on my bed. I took a quick shower and put on my Victoria's Secret Undergardment, then I put on my dress and some socks. I put on my huaraches and then went to do my hair. I put it into two braids and pinned at the back.

I did a winged eyeliner and put on some mascara. Next was some red lipsticks. I looked cute.

I went on snapchat and put the flower crown filter.

Out for dinner❗️💙.

I put as the caption and then grabbed my kate spates shoulder bag and left. Everyone was dressed up downstairs.

Chrystal was wearing a sundress that was blue with flowers and her white converses. Mom was wearing a long black bodycon dress with black feels and Zoe was wearing a cute sundress with yellow sandals.

When we arrived at Red Lobsters I got out the car and sat at the table they assigned us. We all ordered crab legs.

"Zakiya I'm sorry." Mom said.

I forgave her. And once we got home, I took a shower and went to bed.

-

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating!! I've been busy but I'm back on this and I need more plans for this book!