Doctor Who Regeneration...

Dear Time Traveller...
It's the Summer Holidays for Whovians all around, and in this Issue I'm taking a look at Missy (The Master) and aswell as that, I'll be interviewing JennasTime... It also includes loads of goodies through this Mega 12 Page Newsletter. Enjoy another great Issue & See You Soon!

•••••••••••••••••••••
Write to me :
DWPOfficial@Outlook.Com
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Latest News :
Summer has officially began...
Snapchat invades Instagram.
Monsters are now here!
MASSIVE Interviews.
Being more active!
Reaching 8,000 Followers 🎉
DoctorWhoPageHour Returns 😱
A Brand New Layout (At Times)
A Brand New Logo 💙
& Even More...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This Month's Talk...
Missy has invaded Issue 4 Of Doctor Who Regeneration & we recover some things about this marvellous Women/Man...

The master first appeared back in Classic Who before it got shut down for a while, He was a very strong character from the beginning and changed his face many time like The Doctor...

He thought against the older Doctors and appeared on Tom Baker's Final moments as he fell out some sort of building, which lead to him changing into the 5th Doctor, Peter Davison.

The Mater came up against the 10th Doctor played by David Tennent a few times, On the Episode "The Sound Of the Drums" he was shot leading him to die in the Doctor's arms as the Doctor cried out as people stood back...
But of course, he found his way back to the Doctor... He Appeared on David's Last Episode of the Series as he held a gun to The Master & The Time Lords face leading to drastic actions between them all.

David Tennent then went to do some Special Episodes after the Series Finale - He later Regenerated and didn't come
Back in 2010 for Series 5... The 10th Doctor revisited some of his old Friends & Companions he previously traveled with in his past, as he regenerated, The Ood came in his time of need before he stepped inside his Big Blue Box. He then regenerated & we saw the first look of the 11th Doctor, Matt Smith...

The Master has changed into some disturbing, Bubbly & Dangerous forms... Which one has been your most favourite incarnation to see on television over 30 Years?

The Incarnation at the moment is "Missy" - The First female to play the role as "The Master"She Began the role back in Series 8 in 2014, she appeared throughout the Series popping her head in & out until she eventually came into the Doctor's Life

She Began the role back in Series 8 in 2014, she appeared throughout the Series popping her head in & out until she eventually came into the Doctor's Life... Again.

Missy revealed she was the Master to the Doctor as Part 1 Of the Finale came to a crashing end, this huge bombshell continued into Part 2 of the Series Finale as she wanted to take over the world again... We also got told that she was the one who gave Clara Oswald the number in the Shop. Missy was then shot by a Cyberman coming to the Series 8 Finale.