Intro

Where do I even begin. My name is Luna Meyer, I am 18 years old and live in a little town called Hilltop Green. I've lived here ever since I was born, in the same house with my 15 year old brother Frank and baby sister Maya who has just turned 4, and up until recently we all lived with my Mum, Jenny and Dad, Henry. By recently I mean 6 months ago, that was before they got involved in a plane accident. 

They were celebrating their 20th anniversary of being together, and were travelling on their way to New York where they both met when they were my age, just starting college. My parents had me quite young, my mum was just 20 when she fell pregnant with me, but my dad didn't run away from the pressures of parenthood, he stuck with her because he loved her and they both wanted to be together, forever. Even though my parents never got married, or even got engaged they both wore eternity bands that spun, just like their love, kept on going forever. They weren't the conventional, typical parents. They obviously were strict when they needed to be, especially early on it my teenage years! But they were both like my forever best friends, and even though they aren't here now, they always will be.

So now its just me, Frank and Maya in the same house we have always grown up in. I told you that I was 18, so yes I am old enough to be the legal guardian but Julia, my mums younger sister who is 28 so she's like the older sister I never had, is our legal guardian now. Julia has been so great at keeping us afloat for these past 6 months, she's been our rock. So, that's as much as I can tell you from this moment forwards, I guess we'll just have to figure the rest out together.