Biggest fear of my life

INTRO

I'm a 17 year old musician, i live with my mom and my brother. Last year i lost my voice to sing, i can still talk, but not as loud as before, do you want to know why?

Chapter 1

I almost fell asleep when the bell rang and the last lesson was over. 

,,Hey Tori. You want to go hang out at a karaoke place tonight? I got free passed." 

,,Fun." I did a fake smile while i packed my stuff. 

,,Oh come on, you have to be there. I invited Josh." 

I was looking at the funny grin of my best friend Jade. 

,,Fine, but i will be a little late, i have a piano lesson and vocals." 

,,Okay." 

I watched as my BFF skipped away like she won a lottery or something. I was heading out of the class, the next thing i noticed was, i bumped into someone. 

,,Im so sorry i didn't see you."  

I raised my heard my head up after picking up my stuff and my eyes found my way into deep brown ones. I smiled, cause i didn't know what else to do. 

,,Its okay." I started to walk away thinking who he is, i've never seen him here before. 

,,Hey, do you know where principal office is."  

,,Um yea, down the hall and on your right." 

,,Thanks, im Stan by the way." 

,,Well its nice to meet you, im Tori." I smiled at him again and headed home to change clothes and get my music sheets. 

After piano lessons i headed to the place Jade told me about. When i walked in i saw Jade, Josh, Jason and Stan sitting on the couch. Wait, Stan?! What was he doing here? 

,,Tori!"  

I heard Jade screaming and running towards me and she hugged me so tight i thought i was going to choke. 

,,Tori i want you to meet Jason and Stan. Jason is my BF and Stan is his brother." 

,,Yea. Um, we already kinda met." I laughed at it and then looked at Jason. 

,,Well, congrats for both of you."I hugged Jade again and finally took my seat. 

I was quietly drinking my drink when i saw Jade hanging a microphone to me.  

,,Jade no, im too tired to sing."  

I saw Jade's eyes tear up and she curled her lips like a little kid, i couldnt hold in the laugh. 

,,Okay fine, just one song."  

I shily grabbed the microphone and chose the sond "Cher Loyd - Love me for me"  

I was in the middle of a song when suddenly my throat started hurting so badly and i couldnt breathe, i fell on the floor and hystericly watched my BFF call the ambulance, i couldnt talk at all and passed out.

I woke up in the hospital and my throat was really sore, i grabbed a glass of water and drank it until it was empty. 

,,Can i come in?" 

,,Yes." 

Jade stuck some flowers throught the door and then entered along with Josh, Jason and Stan. I didnt want Josh, Jason and Stan to be here and see me like this, but since their already here i didnt make them leave either. 

,,Jade! You didnt have to bring flowers, just you wouldve been enough." She smiledvwickedly and put the flowers into the vase 

,,I just wanted to brighten up your room, you know i like colours." 

,,Oh yes u do."  

I looked up and down at her clothes and smiled. She wore neon orange skinny's, a white shirt and a light blue jacket.

When i got home after a week of examinations and tests, they said to wait for atleast a week before the results and not to sing until then. 

I felt frustrated and bored, i couldnt go outside since mom told me to rest, i was even willing to go to school instead of sitting in my room for a week. 

,,Tori, dinner is ready." 

I changed my clothes and climbed downstairs to only find my friends sit behind the table, everyone looking at me anf waiting for me to sit. 

I randomly shrugged the back of my neck and smiled while walking towards my seat. 

,,what are you guys doing here?" 

,,we came to visit." 

I sat down and grabbed my fork. 

,,Good, i missed you guys." 

I smiled at them and started to eat, i dont know why, but i felt weird, maybe it was because of the accident in the karaoke club. 

The doorbell rang and i went to open it, when i did my eyes widened, it was Stan, standing there at my door, with those deep brown eyes. 

,,Hey. What are you doing here?" 

,,I came to visit, i know we dont know each other but, my brothers friends are my friends aswell."  

He handed me the flowers and came in. I closed the door and lead him to the dining room. After eating i lead all my friends out the door to tell them goodbye. 

,,Hey, Tori. Can i talk to you for a second?" 

,,Yeah, sure." I got all nervous since it was Josh that asked to talk to me. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. 

,,Go. Im listening." 

,,Would you go out with me?" 

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open, i couldnt believe what i just heard. 

,,Um, yeah sure. I'd love that." 

Though i replied i wasn't even sure, i heard some rumours around school last week that he flirts with every girl he sees. But i didnt want to believe in it. I was inlove with him since first grade and it was my dream to be his GF, so i said yes.