Here For You (A SkyLox Story)

TOLD YOU(at Instagram, I said that I would make a skylox story xD)THAT I WOULD MAKE A SKYLOX STORY! :D

---

Chapter 1

<<Ty's POV>>

Great. Going to school sucks for me. I always get bullied. I decided I won't go to school for a bit but good thing that was our last day of school then bye bye to all of my classmates that I hated, who hated me back.

I was lying on my bed, doing nothing but stare on the ceiling. It was stupid for me to do that because I was like doing a staring contest on a ceiling and it makes me feel like an idiot. Suddenly, my phone rang, making me blink many times and I glared at the ceiling then I glared at my phone. I picked it up from nightstand and sat up. Before I  would answer the call, "You win again, ceiling. But remember, I will take my revenge." I murmured and looked at my phone, to know who's calling. It was Adam. I breathed in heavily then out then answered the call.

"Hey Ty! Why weren't you answering for almost 2 minutes?" Adam said, kind of worried. Why would he be worried?

"Oh nothing. Just thought for a minute if I would answer your call." I said as I secretly smirked and he chuckled.

"So... I was thinking if I can come over to your place. Can I?" He said and I rolled my eyes playfully, since we're just in a call, so he didn't notice it.

"Of course you can. All of my friends, including you can." I said and I can tell that he's smiling.

"Okay then. See you there in a few hours!" Adam said as he hung up.

Huff(Did I really just type that? xD)... Adam's coming over. I mean.... I fell in love with him and I kept that as a secret when we were in the same grade. (Look, I don't want any flashback for a while so CONTINUE.)My dad knew that I was gay because he noticed how I look at him. He abused me for being that and he kept on repeating on saying that being gay is a sick. Well, he passed out a few months ago so I'm safe. But, I knew that dad can escape through what happened.

Yes. I hope he's dead.

My eyes widened as a voice came into my head. I shook my head a little and it disappeared. I sighed in relief and I rolled up my sleeves. Cuts. Like I always do whenever I go home after school. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to see dried blood on the floor. My eyes softened and I need to wash it off quickly or else Adam will notice it.

After washing it off, I saw the blade that I used to cut and it has dried blood on it too. I didn't wash the blood off but just hide it, where he can never find it. After doing that, I went to my bed and lied down for a bit to rest.

---

So! It wasn't the day yet, where ___ admitted it that he loves him. So yeah.. Good luck, knowing it by yourself so... SEE YUH GUYZZ IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND PEEZY PRIZZA OUT!