Chapter 12

Meh. Leggo update thiz!

---

<<???s POV>>

I watched Ty and Adam sleep from the window. I sighed and just watched them.

"Dad is really angry about Ty. I don't really care about Ty, loving a guy because he wants to. It's what his heart want." I said to myself as I touch my wings. I sighed and heard something rustle from the bushes. I looked behind to see who it was.

It was Dad.

He can..... actually see me, even if I'm an Angel?

"Why are you here?" Dad muttered angrily as he walked up to me. I covered the window with my wings.

"Watching over my brother. What about you? Why are you here?" I asked angrily and he laughed.

"It's obvious! You already know!" Dad said, flailing his arms up like maniac.

"You get away from here. Right. NOW." I said madly and he just laughed.

"Heh. If you say so. At least I know where they are." Dad said before leaving. When Dad's out of sight. I saw Adam, looking at me, surprised. He walked up at the window and opened it.

"An.... Angel..?" Adam murmured and I tilted my head.

"Yes. I am an Angel." I said and he looked at me, like really surprised.

"W-What's your name?" He asked, rubbing his face.

"My name's Naminé." I said and he just looked at my bright white wings. I shushed him when he was about to call for Ty.

"Don't tell my brother yet." I whispered and he nodded.

"So.... you're Ty's sister?" He asked and I nodded. "His little sister, actually." I corrected and he nodded this time. I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"You guys are sooooo cute." I said while ruffling Adam's hair. He blushed and I giggled again.

"You're not disgusted about it?" He asked again and I shook my head as a reply.

"Well, you can see me. I thought no one can." I murmured to myself. Then, I felt Adam pat my head.

"I hope you can show yourself to Ty." Adam said while smiling. I smiled back and said, "Yeah, I hope so."

"So Naminé, can you stay here?" Adam asked and I looked up and thought for a minute.

"Yeah. Anytime I want." I answered and this made Adam smile widely.

"Why are you so happy to meet me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"It's just because this is my first time to see a real angel." Adam answered and I laughed lightly.

"Well then... Where can I sleep then?" I asked him again, tilting my head to the side.

"There's a couch in here, in my room. Don't worry. Me and Ty sleep together on the bed. I didn't know Angels sleep too." Adam answered as I saw him blush lightly. I giggled and ruffled his hair again.

"That's so kind of you and yes. We, Angels, sleep too." I said as I entered in the room from the window. I flew on the couch and lied down on it by falling slowly on it. Adam laughed lightly when I yawned madly.

"You must be really tired from watching us." Adam said and I nodded in agreement. Adam lied down on the bed again, hugging Ty. I giggled at the couple and turned my back on them. I let my wings disappear and let them appear when I wake up.

Soon, I slowly fell asleep, dreaming about what will happen to Adam and Ty.

---

A-Actually.... I just named myself Naminé.  *facepalm* I just want to, since I remembered Naminé from Kingdom Hearts. xD

Anyway, stay awesome peepz.

Toodles!

~LaLavender★