Chapter 8

YADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADA!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating cuz I am pretty busy from this homeworks and stuff. Anyways, this is a short chapter! a SHORT chapter! So, to the chapter!

---

<<Ty's POV>>

I woke up when I felt someone cuddling me. I knew who it was. Adam. I turned around to see him, sleeping peacefully. I chuckled then kissed his nose. I felt him budge a little then I saw his eyes flutter open and he smiled.

"Morning, sleepy head." I said and he chuckled sleepily, well of course, then pinched my cheek gently.

"You're so cuuuute." Adam said sleepily as he hugged me then he slowly fell asleep and I laughed. I gently struggled out of his arms and he is still asleep. I sat up and rubbed my face then stood up to go to the bathroom.  I looked at the mirror and stared at myself. My look was so bad. Messy, I guess. I fixed my hair then washed my face with water, of course. I get a towel to wipe my face then I put the towel to where it was.

Suddenly, someone covered my eyes. I can totally hear its chuckle or laugh. Its chuckle or laugh was very VERY familiar. I tried to remove their hands on my face but it won't let me. I sighed in defeat then their hands removed on my face. I looked behind to see Adam, laughing. I laughed too then until we had tears of joy.

"Oh god.... You should've seen your face!" He said and I blushed lightly but laughed. "Oh whatever, Adam."I said, trying to be normal but fail.

---

A short chapter. XD But,Yus! But, I finished this when my parents turned off the internet. :p Anyways, I gotta sleep so see yuh and peez out!!!