Persassy

This is based off of a headcanon I read. I think it was cute and funny, so I decided to use it. Daughter of Apollo in this.

[UNEDITED]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You were in the Apollo cabin cleaning and organizing your stuff. The Apollo cabin liked to clean things early before cabin inspections.

You decided to put on some music because listening to music while cleaning always gets you hyped up to clean.

You put on the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. You smiled when the song began.

You opened up the blinds and the windows to let in the sunlight that brightens up the cabin.

You also loved the cool summer breeze that blows through the cabin when the windows are open.

You started off by making your bed. You took off all your pillows and blankets and straightened out the sheets on your bed.

You began singing while putting your fluffy comforter on your very comfy bed.

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see."

You began swaying to music and smiling more as you sang one of your favorite songs.

"I'm just a poor boy. I need to sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me."

You sang the rest of the song as you continued to dance around and make your bed.

After "Bohemian Rhapsody" finished, another song played. It was one of your other favorite songs.

Playing was "Too Cool To Dance" by Eden xo. You mentally cheered as it began playing.

"I'm going to head out to teach the archery class." Will told you.

You simply nodded and was glad that will was used to your random singing and dancing.

You were in the cabin all by yourself. You went over to your night stand and pulled up a stool to sit on.

You began jamming out to the music and singing while organizing your books on your nightstand.

"You know I'm always looking fly
Never wear the same outfit twice
I don't even have to try
Bitches better recognize
Won't catch me waiting in a queue
In and out, merci beaucoup
I like boys with attitude,
Skinny jeans and good tattoos."

Percy's POV:
I got changed and walked out of my cabin to walk to the archery range for practice.

I sucked at archery and almost hit some Apollo campers in the chest, which is my girlfriend (Y/N)'s siblings.

Maybe I could drop by and say hi to her since I'll be walking past her cabin anyways.

I walked and was right outside the Apollo cabin when I heard a beautiful voice singing.

I knew it was (Y/N) because she liked to sing to me when I had nightmares to cheer me up.

Gods, how much I love that girl.

I listened to her beautiful voice and heard her sing the lyrics to the song "Too Cool To Dance".

"You know I'm always looking fly
Never wear the same outfit twice
I don't even have to try
Bitches better recognize
Won't catch me waiting in a queue
In and out, merci beaucoup
I like boys with attitude,
Skinny jeans and good tattoos." She sang in her soft, Angel like voice.

When I heard her sing the part about liking guys with attitude, I had the perfect plan come up in my mind.

I took out my monster proof phone and pulled up the camera. If she likes guys with attitude, then she'll get a guy with attitude, even though she's already my girlfriend.

I held the phone in my right hand and held the phone camera out.

I puckered my lips and put my left hand behind my head. I popped my hip out and snapped a picture.

I viewed the picture and it was perfect looking. Leo was walking by and I ran up to him and asked if he could take some pictures of me.

He grabbed my phone as I posed once again. I stuck my butt out and put my hands in front of me while puckering my lips once again.

He took the picture and told me to do a bother pose. I had my left hand in the air and my right hand on my hip.

I popped my leg up in a dig and stuck my left hip out. I did a really seductive look as he snapped the next picture.

I told Leo to take a picture in action. I did a sassy hair flip and I saw the camera flash go off.

Leo ran up to me and handed me back my phone. I looked at the pictures and darn, I looked amazing in them.

(Y/N) will for sure love these pictures. I pulled up our text messages and sent her all the pictures I took.

At the end of the message, I signed my name. I put: Persassy👠😘.

I heard (Y/N)'s phone sing and walked up to the open window by her bed. I guess I was being a little bit stalkerish, but who cares? She's my girlfriend after all.

Your POV:
You were almost done organizing your nightstand when your phone dinged with a new message.

You walked over to your phone and saw that the message was from none other than your boyfriend, Percy.

You pulled up the messages and saw that he sent four photos. You went to the first photo and busted out laughing.

You flipped through the photos and started crying because you were laughing too much.

In the message were photos of Percy posing in sassy poses that girls usually do. Oh how you loved your boyfriend.

At the end of the message, you saw that Percy signed his name as Persassy👠😘. You smiled your amazing smile and giggled.

"Gods you're weird Perce, but I love you so much."

Percy's POV:
After seeing my girlfriend's reaction to my photos, I smiled because she was beautiful when she laughed.

I love her so much and nothing will tear us apart. I chuckled and grinned before continuing to walk back to archery practice.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I think this is the best one shot on this book. What do you guys think? Did you like this?

I thought it was really funny and adorable at the same time. I'll try to update more, but no promises.

Love you guys💕